X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 6 Chat

Somebody has to start it...

I'm looking forward to:

1. Ben Dentlinger's return to the court (I hope) from whatever ailed him last weekend. His defensive hustle and rebounding adds a lot to the Wildcat squad.
    2. Watching Vance Janssen just possibly topping the 1000 point mark this weekend. It would require a huge scoring outburst (he needs 51 according to the game notes), but it would be cool to see him do it at home.

I'm worried about:

1. Winona is too talented to be playing this badly. They are going to break out against someone. Hopefully it isn't tonight.
    2. Upper Iowa got handled easily by WSC the first time around. As many teams have learned though, they are sneaky dangerous when they shoot well. Can't take a win for granted here.

Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
    Somebody has to start it...

I'm looking forward to:

1. Ben Dentlinger's return to the court (I hope) from whatever ailed him last weekend. His defensive hustle and rebounding adds a lot to the Wildcat squad.
    2. Watching Vance Janssen just possibly topping the 1000 point mark this weekend. It would require a huge scoring outburst (he needs 51 according to the game notes), but it would be cool to see him do it at home.

I'm worried about:

1. Winona is too talented to be playing this badly. They are going to break out against someone. Hopefully it isn't tonight.
    2. Upper Iowa got handled easily by WSC the first time around. As many teams have learned though, they are sneaky dangerous when they shoot well. Can't take a win for granted here.
    Winona's spirit is broken. You should be able to get the home win.

Comment

under 15 TO in Mankato. Lid is firmly attached to rim at both ends. USF leads 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        under 15 TO in Mankato. Lid is firmly attached to rim at both ends. USF leads 3-2.
        The audio of the game is horrid, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
          But it's free!

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
            This has been the first game where the feed is horrendous. Typically, it's crystal clear HD and sound is perfect. Tonight....not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Winona's spirit is broken. You should be able to get the home win.
              Winona's spirit looks ok on the offensive end. Defensive end, not so much. Wildcats up 49-37 at the half.

Comment

30-20 USF at the half. Which means, with a 2nd half 10 point deficit, MSU has USF exactly where they want them. Haha.

Comment

Comment

Why was he on the court in the 1st half? We in foul trouble? Sickness?

Comment

MSU is doing their best to match the ugliness of the feed. BY FAR the worst they have played and it really doesn't have anything to do with Sioux Falls. Which is too bad, I wish I could say Sioux Falls is doing this to them, but the Mavs are just terrible tonight. One of those nights I guess.

50-33 USF at under 10 in 2nd half. Ugly game for an ugly feed.

Comment

I'm pretty confident my 8th grade team could beat the Mavs tonight. This is nearly vomit inducing.

Comment

Goaltend on Fox...what a bunch of BS...wow.

Followed by an alley opp by Parker.

Wolves down four with 6:15 to go still...good news is it's getting late and the elders will get tired, cranky and loud soon. Haha

Comment

Final score:
                            USF 74
                            MSU 46

Mavs shoot 14-62 from the field for 22%. If you only make 14 shots in THE WHOLE F*CKING GAME, you will beat nobody. MSU should be embarrassed beyond belief with their performance tonight. Time to put it behind them and take it out on the ponies tomorrow night.

Comment

Another alley opp to Fox.

Wolves still down 67-63. Cleary is doing Cleary things

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X