Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Week 10 chat

That said, Parker just got away with a foul, now back down the court #54 gives a little shove to get under his skin and Parker gets the ball, cashes it in his face. Don't poke the bear.

Comment

I was 100% spot on with the b!tch comment about Cleary. After the game, he just ran off to the locker room, didn't even shake hands. Total b!tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Evans gets my player of the year award...

Also, Parker Fox isnt exactly sound as a player and has a long ways to go, but boy is he just a walking highlight reel. I sure hope he keeps improving and doesnt just keep it going off his talent alone. To think about what his ceiling could be is almost scary
        Especially if he keeps dropping his shoulder into the defenders chest, going right through them, and getting the foul called on the defender! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          This has been pathetic tonight. So sloppy and even getting taunted by bench players for Crookston. That's a new low.
          Pathetic is the word. They didn't show up tonight.

Comment

Man this is such a good game.

Comment

Get home, turn on USF-NSU and woooooo boy these Northern uniforms are something.

Comment

Evans gets my player of the year award...
                I like Evans, but after tonight my vote is cast. I would prefer to reward a more complete player, but Gage Davis was amazing tonight. I think he could have scored 60 if he felt like it. He seemed bored at times...maybe that's just his vibe..

Comment

That should be off #14 of USF, or #54 on USF, it didn't look like Mason even got to the ball.

Comment

"He smacks it out like a beach volleyball player!" For any Kevin Harlan or very old NBA video game lovers...

Comment

I break my silence to comment on how much Josh Moon paid Keswic Joiner for these late game calls. Overrule on the shot clock reset to take away a USF layup, missed Kallman dribbling off his leg that led to an NSU and-one, then somehow overrules the out of bounds on the rebound based on a video review that appeared to lack indisputable evidence. Congrats to the wolves on yet another crooked win.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
                        I break my silence to comment on how much Josh Moon paid Keswic Joiner for these late game calls. Overrule on the shot clock reset to take away a USF layup, missed Kallman dribbling off his leg that led to an NSU and-one, then somehow overrules the out of bounds on the rebound based on a video review that appeared to lack indisputable evidence. Congrats to the wolves on yet another crooked win.
                        Bahahaha. I've been waiting so long for this pettiness from an Augie fan...this mixed with the North sweeping the South tonight makes this a day I will celebrate forever! Wins all around

Comment

Bahahaha. I've been waiting so long for this pettiness from an Augie fan...this mixed with the North sweeping the South tonight makes this a day I will celebrate forever! Wins all around

Comment

Every South team lost to a North team tonight.

How many times has that happened?

Didn't the Mavs get outrebounded tonight? I just shake my head. First loss ever to UMC.

Comment

Lol, I pointed out earlier where Parker got away with one. As I also said Giebert gets away with things but it's more sneaky and I dont necessarily have a problem with it. Kallman off the foot wasnt reviewed so I'd you saw that through the feed in real time, good for you. The reviewed play you could clear as day see #14 and #54 touch the ball for USF while Mason Stark and his junior high size hands werent able to get into the mix.

The runner up banner makes me know that your bitterness boil over and I enjoy this. Dont stay away so long next time. All that time and I see why you guys used to have had so much fun on here. It really is fun to let others get themselves worked up.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                Every South team lost to a North team tonight.

How many times has that happened?

Didn't the Mavs get outrebounded tonight? I just shake my head. First loss ever to UMC.
                                I told the wife I dont feel like it has ever happened, haha. Also I said I thought that might be the Mavs first loss ever to Crookstom but hadn't looked it up yet.

Keep the faith my friend. No matter how the regular season ends, the tourney is going to be wild and there aren't many I would count out as possible tourney champs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X