Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Week 10 chat

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    I should be more clear, like any night. They have some talent. But this team isn't to be confused with any of the Mavs teams of the past that actually were good.

I do think next year will be a good year for them. But I hate talking about next year in early February. Gross.
    I've been doing it since the preseason. :)

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
      Really good game.

I think Davis could probably score 20 ppg playing in a bath robe and bedroom slippers.
      Love that line...expect to see it again in the future from me and without giving you the credit you so rightly deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
        Broadcast showed replay of northern player dribbling off his leg and it sure looked to me like northern player smacked ball out of hands of 2 USF players under the basket.

So it goes sometimes when on the road.
        Truth.

Immediately after Northern retained possession by dribbling off their own leg Ian Smith had a semi suspect 3 point play. I was hoping both teams would lose but every 50/50 call down the stretch, including that review, ensured the Wolves would win.

Comment

Tom Frederick
          ?@tfredmuggs

Cross divisional races:
          #nsicwbb North 29 wins South 27 w/ 8 contests left. North won head last year. Looking to make it 3x in last 7 seasons.
          #nsicmbb North has 33-23 lead after going 8-0 (1st time ever) Friday. This is the first time in 7 years North has won the head/head.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
            Broadcast showed replay of northern player dribbling off his leg and it sure looked to me like northern player smacked ball out of hands of 2 USF players under the basket.

So it goes sometimes when on the road.
            Looked that way to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              Tom Frederick
              ?@tfredmuggs

Cross divisional races:
              #nsicwbb North 29 wins South 27 w/ 8 contests left. North won head last year. Looking to make it 3x in last 7 seasons.
              #nsicmbb North has 33-23 lead after going 8-0 (1st time ever) Friday. This is the first time in 7 years North has won the head/head.
              OT: postgame I happened across some Petticoat Junction. Tried to get the wife to watch, she has now gone to bed....I'm much older than I look.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                  I've been doing it since the preseason. :)
                  A club I wish we weren't a part of :)

NSIC will be a strong league next year. Looking forward to what it brings. As for this year... not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                    Walthall also deserves some credit after tough year last year. Redshirting all those young guys last year will pay dividends in long run.
                    Did you blame him last year? He's a good coach, but bouncing back from a poor year doesn't deserve credit, Gavin Baumgartner's dad :)

Comment

• Re: NSIC Week 10 chat

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                      Did you blame him last year? He's a good coach, but bouncing back from a poor year doesn't deserve credit, Gavin Baumgartner's dad :)

Comment

I think most knew last year that it would be a tough go if it for the Dragons. They were in transition. Interested to see what next year brings for the league though. Overall down this year but could be a big bounce back year for the NSIC next year.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                          But it brings the energy man!! Haha
                          He sure does. Parker is the most likely NSU player I can remember to make you jump out of your seat and say "Holy bleep!" He's very exciting to watch play.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                            I think Davis has to be the front runner for POY. He is so good and any time SCSU is engaged in the game they are tough to beat. Nobody is going to want to play them in March.
                            I'm hoping St Cloud gets the 4 or 5 seed (as long as we aren't the 4 or 5 seed).

Semis: St Cloud vs Northwest Missouri

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                              I'm hoping St Cloud gets the 4 or 5 seed (as long as we aren't the 4 or 5 seed).

Semis: St Cloud vs Northwest Missouri
                              Slow your roll there young man. They ain't in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                Slow your roll there young man. They ain't in yet.
                                Says the sandbagger who thought they would win 15, maybe 16 games. Quit Bearcatin' us.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X