Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 10 chat

Some very interesting matchups this weekend.

Re: NSIC Week 10 chat

I might be able to watch my first game in about a month! On TV of course.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Some very interesting matchups this weekend.
      None more so than the St Cloud vs Wayne game tonight. That one will provide another test for the Wildcats against a top-tier team. The Cats got stellar marks for round 1 at Northern State three weeks ago, but then pretty much floundered in round 2 vs Mankato the following weekend. I view this as a critical third test. Win it and I think the Cats are an unquestioned contender for a regional bid. Lose it, and I think some legitimate doubt remains. The Huskies have utterly dominated Wayne over the years.

It's a tough road test for St Cloud as well, arguably their most difficult weekend combo of the season as a still-dangerous Augie will be waiting in the wings on Saturday. Of course, Duluth figures to be no picnic for Wayne on Saturday night either.

Beyond those combos, I'm curious to see how USF does on their Northern/Moorhead trip. USF needs at least one win, preferably two if they want to stay in contention for a regional slot. That is a tough trip...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bruggeman sits just outside of that list....

7. Joe Hasz (UMC) 1,389
            8. Ryan Bruggeman (SMSU) 1,371

Comment

Comment

If there's one thing you should know about us Augie fans by now, it's that we rarely joke, especially about things that are so ridiculous they make fun of themselves.

Comment

I'm stuck watching an old NCC documentary instead of Wolves basketball....not impressed.

Comment

Minot looks to be playing awful thin. It looks like there are only two extra players on the bench.

Comment

The Cleary/Anderson matchup was looking to be fun, until the little b!tch Cleary drew a terrible T call on Anderson.

Comment

She whips open that shower curtain with recklesa abandon

Comment

Brad Stevens shows more emotion while coaching than Juston Wieck

Comment

Michael Schaefer batting .500 on two egregious flops

Comment

Cleary has 13 halfway through the first half. He has now gone past Spice, with McPizza next of the list.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X