Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    nothing new to report

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Tim Miles is a finalist for the New Mexico job, along with Richard Pitino:

Report: Gophers to 'part ways' with basketball coach Richard Pitino - Bring Me The News

I saw a rumor that Miles was also scheduled to interview with the Gophers but I couldn't confirm it.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    Mustangs shot 48 % this weekend from the free throw line. How is that possible?

What was looked at as a "free " year to get things figured out hasn't really worked out. Too many missed games. too many missed practices. Feel bad for the kids. The NSIC botched this thing from the start and our young team has suffered.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Here's a feature profile on two of SMSU's signings for 2021

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Purdy.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I've been hoping that they would upgrade the bleachers in the PE Gym.....maybe another 50 years from now
    Yeah, same. I think that whole gym needs some attention. It would be cool if they could put in actual stadium seating, but I'm sure that would compromise the capacity.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    2020-21 schedule
    https://smsumustangs.com/sports/mens...ball/schedule/

Cross-divisional games
    Home: vs. UMC/BSU, vs. Minot/UMary
    Road: at MSUM/NSU, at UMD/SCSU

USF at SMSU to close the season on Feb. 20. Looks like all travel partner matchups are like this.

SMSU/USF and WSC/Augie doing something funky with their weekend matchups, going to a Fri/Sun and Thu/Sat schedule for when they're paired. Not sure if other pairings nearby each other are doing the same.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I like it. I've noticed a lot of small touches to the RA Facility and PE building that I really like. Hopefully we see more stuff like this.
    I've been hoping that they would upgrade the bleachers in the PE Gym.....maybe another 50 years from now

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    First real court upgrade at SMSU in about 20 years

I like it. I've noticed a lot of small touches to the RA Facility and PE building that I really like. Hopefully we see more stuff like this.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    First real court upgrade at SMSU in about 20 years

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Mustangs have gotten a couple of decent looking recruits over the past few days. I think Omot from MVL could end up being pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I do miss a few of those players though. Fun to see more than a single highlight clip or two of some of them. Not a bad team for the Vikes. SMSU was just better that game.
    I had totally forgotten that Augie was the 7 seed in the region....

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    For your viewing pleasure..... (almost posted in the Augie thread too)
    Thanks, but when I take strolls down memory lane, I focus my attention on videos like this: https://twitter.com/AugieMensBball/s...89771196907522

I do miss a few of those players though. Fun to see more than a single highlight clip or two of some of them. Not a bad team for the Vikes. SMSU was just better that game.
    Last edited by MrAugustana; 04-01-2020, 06:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X