Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Minnesota State women's basketball, which was originally schedule to travel to Sioux Falls this weekend, will now take on St. Cloud State in a nonconference Friday-Saturday series on the road.

Friday's tip-off is scheduled for 6:00 p.m., with Saturday's start time set for 4:00 p.m.

Comment

What in the wide world of sports is going on here>

#NSICWBB Schedule Update The Minnesota State at Sioux Falls women's basketball series will consist of one game this weekend, played on Sunday, Jan. 31 at 4 p.m.

Comment

Big weekend series in Marshall!

Comment

The Robert Vaughn of the NSIC wins #650

That's career win No. 650 for @AugieWBB Coach Krauth

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Big weekend series in Marshall!
            Why stop now, go for the sweep!

Comment

Mav women play at Winona tonight. I'll give guard Shea Fuller some press time.

Comment

Mav women were up by 9 with 55 seconds to go at Winona. Then my computer feed when out. When I got it back they were in OT and lost the game. Probably good that I missed the melt down. Well, actually I didn't miss a meltdown but that was mine.

Comment

Mustangs had a 44-29 lead at halftime Friday night, but ended up falling in overtime. Responded on Saturday with a win to send out the seniors on their last home games.

Comment

Mavs Joey Batt awarded South Division POTW.

https://twitter.com/NorthernSunConf/...36827386503169

Comment

Wadsworth just went down hard on a defensive rebound effort and was helped to the locker room. Big blow for the Wolves looking to move into that top four.

Comment

Congratulations to Augie's Man From UNCLE.

"Head coach Dave Krauth has hit the unique 1,000 combined high school and collegiate win mark.

Comment

In what has been a down year for the Warrior women, the 4th quarter of today's game in St. Paul is why some had high hopes for this team. Down 20 and came all the way back to win at the buzzer. Fun one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Mustangs had a 44-29 lead at halftime Friday night, but ended up falling in overtime. Responded on Saturday with a win to send out the seniors on their last home games.
                            that game might cost them a trip to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Congratulations to Augie's Man From UNCLE.

"Head coach Dave Krauth has hit the unique 1,000 combined high school and collegiate win mark.
                              `
                              Congratulations are in order for the ILLya Kuryakin doppelganger. Gave up his signature turtleneck sweaters with a jacket though.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                                `
                                Congratulations are in order for the ILLya Kuryakin doppelganger. Gave up his signature turtleneck sweaters with a jacket though.
                                I thought he looked more like Napoleon Solo. I'll have to call Mr Waverly and see what he thinks!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X