Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC week 8

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NSIC week 8

    Well here we go. In the South Wayne is in and after that its a mess., My Huskies win one against Duluth they are in. Same for Minot vs Mary. If not, it becomes a percentage points mess.

  • #2
    First dead ball in Aberdeen at 11:23 mark and northern leads 19-16. Parker already has double figures. Incredibly fast paced game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Moorhead brought a couple fans even. Appears to be a couple college kids. Love seeing that.

      Comment


      • #4
        UIU takes down Winona 80-65 after a dismal first half that saw them down by 14 at one point. Really turned up the D and started to knock down shots in 2nd. Believe that secures a bid to the tourney for UIU.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wolves up 45-33 at half. Honestly should be a bigger lead but some things happened. How’s that for a recap!
          Last edited by NSUguy; 02-19-2021, 07:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention halftime

          Comment


          • #6
            By far the most entertaining half of basketball I have seen so far this season. Both teams are playing hard and the officials are letting them play for the most part. If this pace keeps up NSU’s lack of depth will really be tested.

            Comment


            • #7
              I believe the call to wipe off Stark’s bucket was correct. The ball was through the rim, but still in the net when Parker grabbed the rim. Could’ve let it go as the Moorhead player also grabbed the rim as the shot went upbut probably the right call.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                Moorhead brought a couple fans even. Appears to be a couple college kids. Love seeing that.
                There was no generic admission this weekend so I'd assume roster players unless maybe they gave moorhead some tickets.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

                  There was no generic admission this weekend so I'd assume roster players unless maybe they gave moorhead some tickets.
                  I don’t think roster players would be reacting to plays the way they are and wearing baseball caps and sweatpants. Could be wrong though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

                    There was no generic admission this weekend so I'd assume roster players unless maybe they gave moorhead some tickets.
                    I may be dumb here but if there is no general admission how are their random fans on every side of the court?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

                      I may be dumb here but if there is no general admission how are their random fans on every side of the court?
                      Both games this weekend are sponsored by Glacial Lakes Energy so there were 250 tickets each nights for them to give out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                        UIU takes down Winona 80-65 after a dismal first half that saw them down by 14 at one point. Really turned up the D and started to knock down shots in 2nd. Believe that secures a bid to the tourney for UIU.
                        If my math is correct it locks up at least 2nd place in south for UIU, even with a loss and Mankato win tomorrow they still have %

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

                          I may be dumb here but if there is no general admission how are their random fans on every side of the court?
                          No idea, I was just saying what NSU had put out. I would assume general admission would not count students attending or wolves club members though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Peacock View Post

                            If my math is correct it locks up at least 2nd place in south for UIU, even with a loss and Mankato win tomorrow they still have %
                            UIU in good spot, with a W tomorrow just need Augie to take one from Wayne and UIU has #1 in south

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Thunder View Post

                              Both games this weekend are sponsored by Glacial Lakes Energy so there were 250 tickets each nights for them to give out
                              That makes sense. Thank you.

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X