Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Assume some nsu fans would prefer #1 or #2 seed at home in the regional.
    Oh, I guess I thought we still had games to play...my bad

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Reread my original post...I said if Msum wins the nsic tournament...then they should be top representative from nsic at regional and #2 seed.

Comment

If the sky was blue...

Comment

You nailed that one. Baumgartner one of top players in nsic period...all he cares about is winning, which is a big reason Msum is winning. All Msum guys just play really hard all the time. Really fun team to watch and cheer for. Credit to all the players and coaches. If Msum, wins nsic tournament, Msum is #2 seed in the regional tournament (nw Missouri st #1) in Aberdeen...without any doubt! Sorry nsu fans.
          Can't say that I agree with you on that. I think NSU locks up the #2 seed as long as they don't stub their toe today against Minot. I understand that if Moorhead were to beat Northern 2 out of 3 this year they would have a very good argument, but 17-2 may still look better to the committee than 11-3. It's been a weird year and you can't really fault Moorhead for the games they've missed, but when the sample is only 14 games they all matter and getting swept at home by Augie has to be considered. Either way Round 3 on Sunday should be another really good game (again provided NSU doesn't stumble against Minot).

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Can't say that I agree with you on that. I think NSU locks up the #2 seed as long as they don't stub their toe today against Minot. I understand that if Moorhead were to beat Northern 2 out of 3 this year they would have a very good argument, but 17-2 may still look better to the committee than 11-3. It's been a weird year and you can't really fault Moorhead for the games they've missed, but when the sample is only 14 games they all matter and getting swept at home by Augie has to be considered. Either way Round 3 on Sunday should be another really good game (again provided NSU doesn't stumble against Minot).

Comment

• Comment

• Yep...rumor was that Parker leaving after last year. Rumor even stronger that he is leaving after this year. We will see

Comment

Yep...rumor was that Parker leaving after last year. Rumor even stronger that he is leaving after this year. We will see
                  Perhaps....but your "hot take" percentage is incredibly poor. Starting to think this is McFeely

Comment

• Biggest takeaway of the first half...never make a bet with some buddies where if you lose you have to get an interstate tattoo on your shoulder...always a chance you could lose.

Comment

Biggest takeaway of the first half...never make a bet with some buddies where if you lose you have to get an interstate tattoo on your shoulder...always a chance you could lose.
                      That thing is horrendous. It better have a million levels of sentimental value.

Comment

• Once again, you're nor Dikembe. Who's gonna be the first D 1 guy yo punch him next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Once again, you're nor Dikembe. Who's gonna be the first D 1 guy yo punch him next year.
                          Like a D1 transfer into Winona or Mankato? Tough one to guess there!!

Comment

Perhaps....but your "hot take" percentage is incredibly poor. Starting to think this is McFeely
                            Seem to remember a hot take Sather to UND that left you scrambling....

Comment

Comment

Would that be your first, second or third time making that call? Lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X