Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

They didn't get in to the Summit, apparently the WAC wasn't viable, and it sounds like their plans have stalled for the short term. On Matt Zimmer's podcast, he said Erin Lind (NSIC Commissioner) was told Augie will be with the NSIC for the foreseeable future, or something like that. But D1 hockey is officially moving forward.
    I hope Augustana knows what it takes to be a small school playing D1 hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

I hope Augustana knows what it takes to be a small school playing D1 hockey.
      So do most of the Augustana alums and fans. :)

Comment

Comment

Don't know if it's because the D1 stuff is behind us or if it's just been a solid summer on the recruiting trail, but it feels like the Vikes are getting back on track. Looking forward to seeing this group plus Caden Hinker on the court for the next few years.

Comment

Loge choosing Augie makes me a very sad panda.

Not that I thought he'd go to NSU, I just didn't expect him to be going anywhere in D2.
            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 10-11-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Loge choosing Augie makes me a very sad panda.

Not that I thought he'd go to NSU, I just didn't expect him to be going anywhere in D2.
              Hold onto that thought...D2 may be the new junior college.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Hold onto that thought...D2 may be the new junior college.
                I'm a little confused by your tactics...I'm gonna sit here and act tough until I figure it out.

Comment

I'm a little confused by your tactics...I'm gonna sit here and act tough until I figure it out.
                  He's saying not to worry too much because everybody is transferring anyway. That being said, my personal hope is that the friendship/bond keeps this group together instead of a couple of them hitting the transfer portal if they have a good freshman year.

Comment

Just as Mr.A. stated, if he is real good he could head to D1. NSU guys know all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

He's saying not to worry too much because everybody is transferring anyway. That being said, my personal hope is that the friendship/bond keeps this group together instead of a couple of them hitting the transfer portal if they have a good freshman year.
                      Augustana has told the NSIC they are too good for us. This team will be going D1 together in the near future. Oh wait..... :)

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Augustana has told the NSIC they are too good for us. This team will be going D1 together in the near future. Oh wait..... :)
                        That's all you can come up with at 5:46am. Basketball news in Winona must be stagnant or you're envious of Augustana's recruiting success :)

Comment

Last edited by MrAugustana; 10-13-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

That's all you can come up with at 5:46am. Basketball news in Winona must be stagnant or you're envious of Augustana's recruiting success :)
                            Only jealous of the recruiting success because at least one of those guys appears to be taller then 6'5. I didn't think those were a thing.

I never sleep, thanks to health challenges, so my game was admittedly a bit weak this morning. I'm a shell of my former troll self. :)

Comment

Only jealous of the recruiting success because at least one of those guys appears to be taller then 6'5. I didn't think those were a thing.

I never sleep, thanks to health challenges, so my game was admittedly a bit weak this morning. I'm a shell of my former troll self. :)
                              You've still got a few weeks to shape up and get into regular season mode. We all do.

Comment

My apologies for being an a$$, I'm no spring chicken with health challenges that keep me up at night in pain and then nap off and on during the day. Lived in the beautiful island city for 3 years back in 78-81 and enjoyed my time there. Hope the Warriors have a great season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X