Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Give it time. Once the ladies' rosters are filled with dudes it won't matter.

Comment

Kenny Byers earns weekly south divison honors.

Nice to see.

Comment

We've had a lot of good shooters over the years. Dunwa Omot is up there with the best of them.

Comment

Dunwa Omot is gonna be an all time great by the time he leaves. He is really really really good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
            Dunwa Omot is gonna be an all time great by the time he leaves. He is really really really good.
            What in the world are you smokin besides his pole. He was maybe the 5th best player on the floor Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

What in the world are you smokin besides his pole. He was maybe the 5th best player on the floor Saturday night.
              not bad for a freshman to be the 5th best player on the floor.

Comment

Hawaiian Night on Saturday Night

Comment

Hawaiian Night on Saturday Night
                  And it's against Fletch! With the 2008-09 team inducted to the Hall of Honor earlier in the day!

Comment

Nice start to Hawaiian Night weekend with the program's first doubleheader sweep of MSU!

Comment

Big game at home on Thursday. Wonder what the crowd will be on a week night? hard to know.

Comment

Big game at home on Thursday. Wonder what the crowd will be on a week night? hard to know.
                        Kinda disappointed with the crowd tbh. I mean, I made it to the game - 500+ more people definitely could have.

Anyway, it was an ugly win, but I'm very happy they stuck it out.

Also, during the women's game, a WSC player buried a long three at the half buzzer. It was pretty nuts. Not half-court long but I don't think it was far off. Would love to see a replay if it's out there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Kinda disappointed with the crowd tbh. I mean, I made it to the game - 500+ more people definitely could have.

Also, during the women's game, a WSC player buried a long three at the half buzzer. It was pretty nuts. Not half-court long but I don't think it was far off. Would love to see a replay if it's out there somewhere.
                          school night and people are out of habit going. going to take years to get the crowds back to where there were before 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

very small student crowd. That I don't get. But again, freshmen and sophomores aren't used to doing things really.

Comment

school night and people are out of habit going. going to take years to get the crowds back to where there were before 2020
                              I kinda have a hunch that crowds dwindle a bit the further in the season we get. I know I'm a little exhausted with winter sports.

My grandpa wanted to go to a college basketball game, so I invited him. He was impressed with the team.

Comment

very small student crowd. That I don't get. But again, freshmen and sophomores aren't used to doing things really.
                                Most of them were other athletes just there to be recognized for academic achievement, they left shortly after halftime. 4

Enjoyed the game. Missing the Augie game, the first SMSU game in SF I missed all year I believe, for all sports. Had to go to the MSU hockey game.

Sounds like a close one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X