Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:30 left I the 2nd half, Wolves are in the bonus already. I expect the fouls to eventually even out but right now Minot is in trouble.

Comment

Apparently NSIC refs are NFL refs. My goodness. You cant celebrate a dunk!?
      4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
      2016 NSIC Champions
      πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Comment

Absolutely horrendous game for the Dragons tonight. 6-5 start to the season. If they keep playing like this they might as well stay home in March.

Comment

At least a little silver lining for the evening as Moorhead lost to Mary. NSIC is Drunk has definitely carried over from the football season. However, unlike football I believe it has more to do with there being a higher quality of play across the conference as we have seen in non con play.

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
            Apparently NSIC refs are NFL refs. My goodness. You cant celebrate a dunk!?
            He hit the ball away after the dunk. Which they had already done several times this game. It wasn't for celebrating.

Comment

I switched over to the end of the Mankato-UIU game. Aside from the FT shooting it was a much higher level than the game in Minot tonight. Those are two pretty good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                On a night like tonight the Wolves need Belka to step up. He was bad shooting in the first half. Moni also struggled to make a shot. With Reede making shots, NSU should be able to beat Minot if those two play like they are capable.
                Moni was great in the second half. If the Wolves had gotten anything from Belka they may have been able to steal this one. Hopefully, the absences are short lived and NSU can get the full squad back soon.

Comment

Final from Mankato:

MSU 98
                  UIU 96

OT

Was a very good game. Two teams that will win a lot of games this year.

Comment

Another close game, at least this was a win. Dylan LeBrun a big game on offense with 21 points and on defense against Cartwright who was held to 4 points. Cartwright didn't torch the Vikings as some thought, perhaps nerves and adrenaline got the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                      Final from Mankato:

MSU 98
                      UIU 96

OT

Was a very good game. Two teams that will win a lot of games this year.
                      Was a great game - UIU up in first half by 9 at one point and I thought if they could push to double digits they may run away with it. Mankato was very, very tough on the dribble penetration, UIU couldn't stop that. 2 point game at half in favor of UIU and stayed that margin for most of 2nd half one way or the other. UIU had shot with 13 seconds left in game, tied, with ball. Missed a good look jumper at the buzzer. Mankato controlled OT for most part and UIU was down by 6 at one point, but clawed within 1 with 4 seconds left. Had a long 3pter to win it at buzzer, but bounced off. Impressed with both teams - they got after each other and game was in doubt until the very last shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

He hit the ball away after the dunk. Which they had already done several times this game. It wasn't for celebrating.
                        Ahhh I see. Wasn't clear on the broadcast what it was really for.

Still lame.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Moni was great in the second half. If the Wolves had gotten anything from Belka they may have been able to steal this one. Hopefully, the absences are short lived and NSU can get the full squad back soon.
                          Bergan was on bench in street clothes, didn't see Masten though

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Was a great game - UIU up in first half by 9 at one point and I thought if they could push to double digits they may run away with it. Mankato was very, very tough on the dribble penetration, UIU couldn't stop that. 2 point game at half in favor of UIU and stayed that margin for most of 2nd half one way or the other. UIU had shot with 13 seconds left in game, tied, with ball. Missed a good look jumper at the buzzer. Mankato controlled OT for most part and UIU was down by 6 at one point, but clawed within 1 with 4 seconds left. Had a long 3pter to win it at buzzer, but bounced off. Impressed with both teams - they got after each other and game was in doubt until the very last shot.

Comment

Since we are doing the men's games before the women's games....if in attendance, please report the atmosphere for us. Minots gym (which looks so great) is impressively even more empty, but that's going off the feed. I know it's what we likely all expect, just curious to hear how it turns out.

Comment

Biggest stat I see is UIU shot 18% from 3, they have been 30-40% consistently. I credit Mavs D for not giving many open looks at all. UIU had chance to build leads a couple times in both halves, but Mavs stuck with it and kept the pressure up. Entertaining game all around - except the outcome for UIU fans :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X