Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC week 1.5 chat

Should be a nice afternoon to travel to the Key City to take on the Peacocks. With no Johnson Alumni room to visit between games I'll have to get my evening walking in around the top of the arena.

Comment

Did they flip the schedules and men play at 5:30 this year? I see that most games are the earlier ones? Big game today - Peacocks have a 4 game win streak on line against the Mavs. Will be a dogfight.

Comment

I'll be curious to see the result down in Wayne America. First really tough matchup of the season for SMSU.

Comment

No Masten or Bergan in the starting lineup and I done see Walton Blanden either. Lancaster was the first one off the bench. I wonder if this is a COVID issue or really bad injury luck.

Comment

Andrew Bergan is second off the bench. The Wolves playing very short handed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
              No Masten or Bergan in the starting lineup and I done see Walton Blanden either. Lancaster was the first one off the bench. I wonder if this is a COVID issue or really bad injury luck.
              Was just going to ask. I don't remember either getting hurt and with virtually no coverage for Wolves news I guess we just wait for each game to see.

This is so hard to watch...Wolves look like a pick up game of high schoolers, which honestly isn't too far fetched considering how many young guys we are playing.

If something drastic doesn't change we are going to get throttled by a Minot team that, despite others opinions on here, isn't really that good.

Comment

This is a tough watch right now. The Wolves are making Dwyer look like Shaq

Comment

Comment

HALF: Southwest 30, Wayne 29
                    Janssen held to 2 points on 1-4 FG

Comment

The regression of Kobe Busch is just remarkable. He showed such promise last year, I hope he can find it again, but it's to the point where there is minimal effort snd he adds much less than any of these freshman.

Comment

Warriors up 10 in early 2nd half, Owen King with three assists!

Comment

On a night like tonight the Wolves need Belka to step up. He was bad shooting in the first half. Moni also struggled to make a shot. With Reede making shots, NSU should be able to beat Minot if those two play like they are capable.

Comment

Wolves have cut it down to a seven point game as Moni drills a three. Minot has cooled off, is committing fouls and Northern is showing some signs of what might resemble some on-court chemistry. May not be able to claw all the way back, but this is uplifting.

Comment

Max Cody has old man at they YMCA game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X