Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Uh huh. And one time Barbara Mandel performed at the Faribault County Fair in Blue Earth. After country was cool. Minnesota trivia. Blue Earth is not in Blue Earth County (Mankato) and Faribault is not in Faribault County (Rice). You can see my evening is a little slow.
    When I got to my Minnesota Geography section I would go over Minnesota towns, counties, rivers, lakes etc. I used to have a whole list of counties and cities that were not located in them. Wish I could find it now. But can you name the eight state capitals that have the same name as cities in Minnesota? Now I'm talking about incorporated places. There are some places that are unincorporated but I didn't count them.

We used to do all kinds of games like that. Interesting how some kids really get into it. Sometimes ones who you didn't think would get the answer did.

Albany
    Austin
    Dover
    Jackson
    Madison
    Montgomery
    Richmond
    Springfield

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

When I got to my Minnesota Geography section I would go over Minnesota towns, counties, rivers, lakes etc. I used to have a whole list of counties and cities that were not located in them. Wish I could find it now. But can you name the eight state capitals that have the same name as cities in Minnesota? Now I'm talking about incorporated places. There are some places that are unincorporated but I didn't count them.

We used to do all kinds of games like that. Interesting how some kids really get into it. Sometimes ones who you didn't think would get the answer did.

Albany
      Austin
      Dover
      Jackson
      Madison
      Montgomery
      Richmond
      Springfield
      Also Lansing near Austin.

Comment

Also Lansing near Austin.
        Yes- but that isn't incorporated. And there is WEST Concord- part of Triton school district. Augusta near Chaska. Little Rock on Highway 1 by Red Lake. Those are the ones that I know of or have even been to.

Comment

Comment

He had a very, very good exhibition game against UIU, he lead them in scoring with 15. UIU lead most of first half, but Creighton had a good run towards end, won by 15. McDermott had nice things to say about him after game, how he's like having an extra coach on floor and his experience has been welcomed. Looking at box scores he's had 16, 6, 15, 15. 13, 13, 14, 3, 25 (Iowa St.), 25 (BYU) Creighton 8-2 on season and looks like he is one of their main guys.

Comment

The transfers thread is almost exclusively about him and his season

Comment

When the Ryan Hawkins talk feels overwhelming, just remember it could be Parker Fox chatter in multiple threads. That's the darkest timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

When the Ryan Hawkins talk feels overwhelming, just remember it could be Parker Fox chatter in multiple threads. That's the darkest timeline.
                  Now that the Gophers are into the B1G portion of their schedule, I really wish he was healthy so I could watch a B1G athlete hand him his lunch when he tries some of his shenanigans. Cuz you know he will. And I'm a guy who actually likes Parker.

Comment

As was your intent, I laughed at this.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
                      He had a very, very good exhibition game against UIU, he lead them in scoring with 15. UIU lead most of first half, but Creighton had a good run towards end, won by 15. McDermott had nice things to say about him after game, how he's like having an extra coach on floor and his experience has been welcomed. Looking at box scores he's had 16, 6, 15, 15. 13, 13, 14, 3, 25 (Iowa St.), 25 (BYU) Creighton 8-2 on season and looks like he is one of their main guys.
                      Just so you know, I think the message you replied to was sarcasm.

Comment

I'd love to see it!

One time Olivia Newton-John was the grand marshal for the summer festival of Corn Capital Days. I wish I would have known but didn't find out until afterwards.

Comment

Shoot- I left out that CCD takes place in Olivia MN.

Comment

Shoot- I left out that CCD takes place in Olivia MN.

Comment

Noticed Creighton is playing on FS1 if you want to watch Hawkins.

Comment

Just so you know, I think the message you replied to was sarcasm.
                                lol - I see this now, gave me something to do for a bit though!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X