Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Dipped in to catch the end of SMSU and Mankato.

Did the Mavs hire Bob and Doug McKenzie to do games? Don't know why but just sounded a bit like them, which I loved.
    Haha it's their normal guys I believe.

Comment

Finally getting a chance to watch last night's game.

I hear a lot about Kelby Kramer, but I've never really gotten a chance to take an extended look at him. He is really a big oaf out there. In some ways, watching him reminded me of watching Nick Dale back in the day. Obviously an intimidating force down low because of his size, but it's just funny watching him move around. His help defense was strong most of the night as you can see by Byers' percentages, but he struggled to contain Phipps the whole game. Phipps averaged 23.5/10 on the weekend.

The Willinghams are fun to watch, but I'm sure they're not good to play against. So much talent!

Bigler has mentioned before that PF matchups will be an issue for us most nights, and that was no exception. Brady Williams is a good player, and he played 40 of the 45 minutes.

The MSU broadcast was interesting. I don't feel like everyone takes it super seriously, especially the ones only broadcasting for the video feed. That's disappointing. They had some good comments at times, but the whole broadcast felt disjointed and amateurish overall.

Comment

NSIC

@NorthernSunConf4m
        #NSICMBB

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X