Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 6

Well, lets see what games we can get in this weekend.

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Well, lets see what games we can get in this weekend.
    Over/Under on the total for the weekend = 7.5

Comment

So, SCSU big man Josh Tomasi has decided that he no longer wants to continue his college basketball career. At least not for the Huskies. Man that makes the Huskies small and not very deep in the post. Roberts and Donaldson are going to really have to play well.
      Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 01-14-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure the NSIC has had a "bigger" big man than this SMSU guy since Aaron Busack. Holy moly

Comment

If anyone has some spare defense laying around, could you please send it to Fayetteville? Both teams could use some.

Comment

If anyone has some spare defense laying around, could you please send it to Fayetteville? Both teams could use some.
            It's just Fayette. Not big enough to be a "ville."

Comment

Gotcha.
              To me its always Fayetteville. :)

Comment

Hot shooting from both teams and refs calling every little foul in the second half.

Comment

UIU wins 108-95, that's 3 straight without Jareese Williams in the line-up. Nick Reid, Hilmer, and Lucas Duax have been picking up the scoring in his absence. Good game, UIU was up by 16 in the 2nd half and looked like they were going to blow the game out, but SCSU hung tough and made a game of it. FTs down the stretch were the difference. Hilmer with 24, Smoldt 21, Nick Reid big double/double with 13 and 12, Lucas Duax 14, and Dylan Jones 15. Great team effort. Only area that wasn't good was D - great stretch to start 2nd half, but couldn't contain Donaldson as he went off for 31. Big one tomorrow as Duluth rolls into Fayette!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    I'm not sure the NSIC has had a "bigger" big man than this SMSU guy since Aaron Busack. Holy moly
                    Remember Lee Isaacson of MSUM from the same era? Another in that mold. And I mean Nick Dale came after that too. Big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Remember Lee Isaacson of MSUM from the same era? Another in that mold. And I mean Nick Dale came after that too. Big boys.
                      I dont remember those guys but will look them up. Didn't mean as some sort of fat shame thing, just in today's world of colleges having nutritionists, five strength coaches, "hydration stations", yoga classes, etc. it just caught me off guard. To be honest, I miss the old days of college athletes just looking like adults instead of toned, antioxidant filled kids. (I don't really know how else to describe it, so hopefully what I'm trying to say land's for someone)

Comment

Comment

Big thumbs-up to the Minot broadcast crew. Production of Minot-Augie women's game was as good as any I've seen on the NSIC Network, and that includes Moorhead.
                          Last edited by Blue Ridge Viking; 01-15-2022, 12:58 AM.

Comment

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                            2016 NSIC Champions
                            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Fink is flirting with inferno mode early in Bismarck

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X