Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        That was a really bad charge call.
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Well, it's that time of year when I upset about 1/3 of the fans on this board by cheering for any non-NSIC team besides Augie for the rest of the postseason. Good luck to Washburn, Northwest Missouri, and UCO today.
          Getting your wish so far. Also look to be getting more than you bargained for in your game so far.

Comment

Comment

Augie's offensive game plan has been extremely poor, SWOSU is doing a modified version of what Moorhead did in the NSIC Tourney which is completely unsurprising.

Comment

I'm not watching this game so no agenda with the statement, but looking at the box score, that's quite the foul discrepancy.

Comment

Despite sloppy play and poor shooting early in the first half, Vikings shook of the rust and played well in 2nd half.

Comment

I know I'm a homer, but watching the Duax brothers get after it on D makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Yette View Post
                      I know I'm a homer, but watching the Duax brothers get after it on D makes me happy.
                      That's not being a homer, that's just being a fan of your team.

Comment

Upper Iowa looking good. Augusta will have a tough 2nd round game. Any word on the injured. Washburn player. Northwest will be favored the final should be another classic

Comment

UIU making UCO look like a jr. high team right now. UIU hitting on all cylinders.

Comment

Wade is a GAM (grown a** man), but the way everyone talked this week, UCO was going to be too athletic for UIU to handle. That hasn't been the case at all this half. I guess all that "football" practice paid off.

Comment

Anyone know what the call was when Hilmer was on the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                                UIU making UCO look like a jr. high team right now. UIU hitting on all cylinders.
                                When UIU gets rolling offensively they are nearly unstoppable. It seems appropriate that they go to head to head with Augie one more time. The game in Fayette didn't have Riemersma and the game in SF didn't have Williams. Now everyone is at full strength, let's get it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X