Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For two octane offenses there was poor shooting % on both teams. Referees controlled the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      For two octane offenses there was poor shooting % on both teams. Referees controlled the 2nd half.
      6-36 from 3 combined.

Comment

Congratulations to the Peacocks on a great season, most of your team returns for next season and I believe UIU will be the 22-23 favorites in the conference.

Comment

A few things I'll never forget about tonight:
          1. Jake Hilmer telling the crowd or Tom that he wasn't fouling Jamo (which was correct) as he's getting run into a screen
          2. The stark shift in officiating between the halves
          3. Adam Dykman's defensive effort while guarding Jareese Williams
          4. McKowen's halftime adjustment making someone besides Jamo initiate the offense led to some extremely painful possessions

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
            Congratulations to the Peacocks on a great season, most of your team returns for next season and I believe UIU will be the 22-23 favorites in the conference.
            They lose Williams, smoldt, and one duax, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
              NW will smoke UIU if they find a way to win. Augie will be a far tougher matchup.
              Dumbest comment of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

They lose Williams, smoldt, and one duax, correct?
                Moritz as well. A few others that saw only spot time

Comment

If you had told me before the game that Williams and Smoldt would go a combined 6 for 30 from the field, I would have said you're nuts. Those guys make three-pointers with their eyes closed.

If those two have a game even approaching their usual shooting percentages, Upper Iowa probably is still in Sioux Falls and preparing for tomorrow night. Dylan LeBrun truly is Augie's unsung hero, on his defense alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Moritz as well. A few others that saw only spot time

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                      NW will smoke UIU if they find a way to win. Augie will be a far tougher matchup.
                      I can somewhat understand the sentiment as I (and many others) have been underestimating the Peacocks for the last few years. However, I truly believe if they had managed to come back and beat Augie it would have been a good game with NW. They don't necessarily blow you away athletically, but UIU is a well coached team and have the offensive firepower to play with anybody most nights. They were off last night, but Augie is a really good defensive team (yes, NW is too).

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I can somewhat understand the sentiment as I (and many others) have been underestimating the Peacocks for the last few years. However, I truly believe if they had managed to come back and beat Augie it would have been a good game with NW. They don't necessarily blow you away athletically, but UIU is a well coached team and have the offensive firepower to play with anybody most nights. They were off last night, but Augie is a really good defensive team (yes, NW is too).
                        Agree and it was two teams playing each other for 3rd time after splitting in regular season. They know each other and expected a grinder of a game! Auggie played great D, we were dreadfully off, but was a close game and we had chances to tie or take lead and couldn't get it done.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X