X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    KAILLEB
    WALTON-BLANDEN is out with a torn ACL, I have been informed
    Wow, that is big loss. I expected he would have significant role for wolves this year. Guys like Dilling and Longstreet now likely more important. Injury may be difficult blow to nsu depth.
    Last edited by Moorhead123; 10-22-2022, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I also heard that Dilling may not be eligible this season because he has already transferred previously. A petition to the NCAA was pending the last I heard. Andrew Bergan is dealing with a broken wrist and will miss the first few pre-season games for sure. I thought he may get some playing time off the bench with Walton-Blanden out. Will definitely shrink the bench if Dilling can't play, but might be a blessing in that he would have 2 years left and be a sure replacement at the point guard postion.

Comment

Schedules are finally out.

Northern men play Northwest Missouri State and Missouri Western in St. Joseph, then host Ferris State and Point Loma in Aberdeen for the SCB Champions Classic.

Three days later they will host Moorhead on a Tuesday.

Three days after that they will host the Dakotah Bank Classic with a TBA opponent Friday night and then playing Presentation in Saturday.
        The TBA is Texas A&M - Kingsville

Comment

Anyone know if the Wolves are doing any exhibition games or scrimmages even? I've seen/heard absolutely nothing about the upcoming season, other than "inside info" from some boosters. Ha

Comment

Accidentally posted to the wrong thread but meant to post it here.

Take aways from Wolves Weekly...
            1 l. Wolves have had two "secret scrimmages" One was apparently against Jamestown.

2. Saul feels the offense is way ahead of schedule but defense needs more "urgency"

3. Sounds like Michael Nhail will play as a true freshman. Sounds like Dilling is eligible and will be playing.

4. Bergan currently has a wrist injury and confirmed now that Kailleb got a medical redshirt for his ACL.

Comment

Rumor is NSU beat Jamestown by 15 or so. Msum also apparently beat Jamestown last weekend by a similar margin.

Comment

Northern women just beat UND 81-75 in the Betty.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                  Northern women just beat UND 81-75 in the Betty.
                  Wow...

Comment

Zero expectations for this game. Just excited to see the new faces and get an idea of what we can do this season.

Comment

Wolves up 11-6 early, despite the fact that the TV scoreboard has given the points to the wrong teams all game. 15:01 to go 1st half

Comment

Kobe Busch should have gone out for football...

Comment

NSU can sure hit the treys so far

Comment

The pxp is great, this color commentary guy is painful. Broadcast itself is much better than most of my MIAA viewings in the past.

This have been a fun, close game so far

Comment

The pxp is great, this color commentary guy is painful. Broadcast itself is much better than most of my MIAA viewings in the past.

This have been a fun, close game so far
                              Well played game by both sides so far.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Well played game by both sides so far.
                                Could use a few more fouls in our favor, otherwise it's alright, haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X