Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Now it makes sense.

It's only been one game but I'm already sick of the Gus Reede commercials.
    If you'll notice the center hung scoreboard...

Good news for you is once he is done, that is it. His younger brother is going to be playing for the St. John's Storm...we lost that recruiting battle.

Comment

Now it makes sense.
      Also, you must take a shot every time he airballs....smh

Comment

• Always good to get that W

Tonights nugget. Texas Tom took the boys to The Zoo Bar for pregame meal. Hopefully they pushed for "Defense Night" and can soak their sorrows post-game until the place gets rowdy around 11. ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Always good to get that W

Tonights nugget. Texas Tom took the boys to The Zoo Bar for pregame meal. Hopefully they pushed for "Defense Night" and can soak their sorrows post-game until the place gets rowdy around 11. ​​​
          Is the chalk outline of Dallas Goedert after he got knocked out still in place?

Comment

Is the chalk outline of Dallas Goedert after he got knocked out still in place?
            I dont know, but it should have remained forever

Comment

• The Wolves looked great last night. Moni was was spectacular, when he plays like that he is the best player in the conference. Masten was his usual solid self again last night as well. It's always great when you can play everyone in a big win, especially against Augie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                The Wolves looked great last night. Moni was was spectacular, when he plays like that he is the best player in the conference. Masten was his usual solid self again last night as well. It's always great when you can play everyone in a big win, especially against Augie.
                Msum letting Moni get away definitely stings…not gonna lie.

Comment

• Hope Moni can be OK. On the bright side, we got a nice win at Upper Iowa basically without him. Should be some good confidence for the boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    Hope Moni can be OK. On the bright side, we got a nice win at Upper Iowa basically without him. Should be some good confidence for the boys.
                    Northern fans will definitely be holding our collective breaths until some news comes out on Moni. The win yesterday was impressive without him. The Wolves formula worked and Reede was unbelievable. He was making some really tough shots. Luckily we were able to build a big enough lead with that hot streak to hold on for the W. On to “I Hate Winter”!

Comment

Northern fans will definitely be holding our collective breaths until some news comes out on Moni. The win yesterday was impressive without him. The Wolves formula worked and Reede was unbelievable. He was making some really tough shots. Luckily we were able to build a big enough lead with that hot streak to hold on for the W. On to “I Hate Winter”!
                      It's going to be a big weekend. Really hope the turn out is crazy.

Comment

• I see that today is the birthday of Parker Fox.

Comment

• Kind of sorta miss Parker, he was ill tempered and unfriendly to the opposition. Parker could back it up with his play. I'm guessing he would be happier in the NSIC, where he would be the alpha dog. He he still at UMTC?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                            Kind of sorta miss Parker, he was ill tempered and unfriendly to the opposition. Parker could back it up with his play. I'm guessing he would be happier in the NSIC, where he would be the alpha dog. He he still at UMTC?
                            It's not for me to speak for the guys that left, nor can I tell you what they value so I can't say they regret or are happy with their choice.

But, as we discussed before. Parker went to the Gophers with gusto and hasn't been healthy enough to play, Kallman went to NDSU and basically never played, Stark went to Northern Arizona and just was kind of there, Tommy went to a two year school then went to St. Cloud and I'm told that he flunked out (though I will never know if true).

Comment

• I just want to take a second before the tourney begins to acknowledge what a great season NSU had this year. Even in my most maroon and gold colored glasses I would have predicted an 18-4 conference record this season. Sweeping through Moorhead and Duluth was impressive. I really like the change in scheduling over the past 5-7 years where NSU really challenges themselves in non-conference. I think it has paid dividends. Sam Masten has been incredible for NSU the past 2 years and it will be sad to see him go whenever this season ends. He will be hard to replace. Jordan Belka has been a consistent piece of this team for 5 years. He's never been the star, but has done a little bit of everything and does it all well. He will also be missed next year. Gus Reede has so far exceeded my expectations for when he signed at Northern I can't really believe it. He has been one of the better shooters NSU has ever had. Jackson Moni is amazing. He's impossible to defend and has become a pretty good defender in his own right. Josh Dilling has been an incredible addition to this squad. He's a scorer and can get hot in a hurry. He's also improved so much in the few months he has been here so far. I was quite concerned when KWB went down, but Dilling has filled that role perfectly. The bench mob of Longstreet, Busch, Nhial, and Bergan have all had their share of ups and downs this season. They have provided enough depth for the Wolves to make this run and will have to play some big minutes over the remainder of the season. I've probably been as critical as anyone on the style NSU plays at times this year, but Saul is way smarter than I am. I think he's done a fantastic job this season and look forward to seeing how far this squad can go.

Comment

I just want to take a second before the tourney begins to acknowledge what a great season NSU had this year. Even in my most maroon and gold colored glasses I would have predicted an 18-4 conference record this season. Sweeping through Moorhead and Duluth was impressive. I really like the change in scheduling over the past 5-7 years where NSU really challenges themselves in non-conference. I think it has paid dividends. Sam Masten has been incredible for NSU the past 2 years and it will be sad to see him go whenever this season ends. He will be hard to replace. Jordan Belka has been a consistent piece of this team for 5 years. He's never been the star, but has done a little bit of everything and does it all well. He will also be missed next year. Gus Reede has so far exceeded my expectations for when he signed at Northern I can't really believe it. He has been one of the better shooters NSU has ever had. Jackson Moni is amazing. He's impossible to defend and has become a pretty good defender in his own right. Josh Dilling has been an incredible addition to this squad. He's a scorer and can get hot in a hurry. He's also improved so much in the few months he has been here so far. I was quite concerned when KWB went down, but Dilling has filled that role perfectly. The bench mob of Longstreet, Busch, Nhial, and Bergan have all had their share of ups and downs this season. They have provided enough depth for the Wolves to make this run and will have to play some big minutes over the remainder of the season. I've probably been as critical as anyone on the style NSU plays at times this year, but Saul is way smarter than I am. I think he's done a fantastic job this season and look forward to seeing how far this squad can go.
                                Much to my chagrin, I can’t argue with anything you say here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X