Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Could use a few more fouls in our favor, otherwise it's alright, haha
    Northern had 24 points in first 10 minutes. Only 7 rest of half. Less fouls is working for us, lol

Comment

I dont mind fouls but every one tonight has been so touchy

Comment

This could have been a pretty solid team but not having Kailleb is going to hurt us big time. If anything happens to Masten we are toast. Gus plays hard but is so limited and really, just a three point shooter when he can get open. Kobe looks ready to star in a remake of "Over The Top" and unless he is great at getting under skin, adds almost nothing. What we saw in him freshman year has seemingly disappeared, which stinks.

Dilling has been a decent add for us so far. Nhial has played a small dose of minutes but looks capable of playing at this level which is a comfort.

I really thought we'd see Obiora and Okoh and get our first taste but apparently they are not good enough or are redshirting

Comment

What would be really neat is if the MIAA didn’t charge to watch sports on a stream like the NSIC does.

Comment

These fouls are mostly trash

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              These fouls are mostly trash
              Dare I ask it’s the typical MIAA princess fouls?

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Dare I ask it’s the typical MIAA princess fouls?
                Mostly, except Kobe's

Comment

Dilling has played well. Kobe may be able to get under skin but he's easily frustrated too. Him and the NW bench had a little exchange and he got a foul about 5 seconds later.

Comment

‘Touchy’ fouls fouled out Mitch & Luke and are keeping NSU in the game

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      ‘Touchy’ fouls fouled out Mitch & Luke and are keeping NSU in the game
                      I didnt say it was one sided...it's most of the calls in general

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                        Dilling has played well. Kobe may be able to get under skin but he's easily frustrated too. Him and the NW bench had a little exchange and he got a foul about 5 seconds later.
                        Kobe is kind of a bum. Like mentioned earlier, I can’t believe how far his basketball ability has fallen since his time here.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                          Not surprising.

Comment

What is Belka doing....what a wild ending...

Comment

Congrats to NSU on an exciting hard fought game. Ben was very complimentary about your team and coaches. It will help both teams in the long run. I fear we may have to face the Wolves in the Regionals again if we make it.

Good luck tomorrow vs MoWo.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                Congrats to NSU on an exciting hard fought game. Ben was very complimentary about your team and coaches. It will help both teams in the long run. I fear we may have to face the Wolves in the Regionals again if we make it.

Good luck tomorrow vs MoWo.
                                Idk. I'm trying to to be upset as we obviously weren't supposed to win but still had a shot. At the same time I got to watch some other NSIC action throughout the day (love this time of year) and I think we could be top three. Duluth looked incredible

Moorhead didn't look great, Duluth looked incredible, didnt see Kato, Augie is excited to edge out a team picked 3rd to last in the GAC, Upper lost...lots can happen in a season, so can't define it all now, but going to be another wild year.

Like I've said in the past, the 2018 team for Northern is my barometer...if you don't look like that you can't be one of the top teams in the country. I didn't feel like NSU or NWMSU did, but again, lots can develop and change and hard to know who will become who.
                                Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 11-12-2022, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X