• Show
Clear All

• NSIC - Girl talk

The lady Mavs are good. Very good.

Women*

Comment

Sorry, the Mav women are good

Comment

They are very fun to watch. Pressure the whole game. 40 minutes of heck.

Comment

Watched some of their games at Hays on the MIAA Network at the beginning of the season...lost of pressure for sure. Looked like they were deep enough to pull it off too. Fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
            Sorry, the Mav women are good
            How good?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

How good?
              Kinda good-ish, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

How good?
                I suppose we’ll see by the end of the season. Losing to SW in anything is always a terrible loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I suppose we’ll see by the end of the season. Losing to SW in anything is always a terrible loss.
                  Our second Top 25 win of the season

Comment

Mankato is really good. That was a nice Mustangs win.

This is a solid Mustangs team too, especially if they hit shots.

Mankato will be there at the end i think. Hopefully we can be too

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                      Mankato is really good. That was a nice Mustangs win.

This is a solid Mustangs team too, especially if they hit shots.

Mankato will be there at the end i think. Hopefully we can be too
                      There will be a few very tough MIAA teams waiting in the regional. Hoping one of them will be the Lady Lions!

Comment

Wolves survive Upper Iowa to move on.

Pretty amazing how awful the Peahens record has been.

The loss moves them to 0-10 in NSIC tourney play.

This is the first season in atleast the past 16 seasons they have had double-digit wins (10)

They finish they NSIC stay with a conference record of 50-308

They are 345-870 overall all time

They have had womens hoops since 1975. Since then they have had 14 coaches and a single one has finished their time there with a winning record.

crazy.

Here is hoping Paula and the crew can go on a run starting with taking down Augie again. I've heard rumblings that this could be here last year.

Comment

Someone will have to explain to me why Wayne didn't plan accordingly to make it to Bismarck and now gets a neutral site game. The interstate (if they go that way) was open to the ND/SD border until 8pm. On the north dakota side, I was on the interstate south of fargo around 645 and it was completely clear.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Someone will have to explain to me why Wayne didn't plan accordingly to make it to Bismarck and now gets a neutral site game. The interstate (if they go that way) was open to the ND/SD border until 8pm. On the north dakota side, I was on the interstate south of fargo around 645 and it was completely clear.
                            Yes, the writing was on the wall. The other games were moved up. Mary got the shaft here.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Wolves survive Upper Iowa to move on.

Pretty amazing how awful the Peahens record has been.

The loss moves them to 0-10 in NSIC tourney play.

This is the first season in atleast the past 16 seasons they have had double-digit wins (10)

They finish they NSIC stay with a conference record of 50-308

They are 345-870 overall all time

They have had womens hoops since 1975. Since then they have had 14 coaches and a single one has finished their time there with a winning record.

crazy.

Here is hoping Paula and the crew can go on a run starting with taking down Augie again. I've heard rumblings that this could be here last year.
                              Women's hoops at UIU has been a struggle as noted. I've watched since the inception and it's hard to really figure out to be honest. We have had a lot of coaching turnover for certain and the move to D2 has been in particular very rough. They really did show some good improvement this year. We had a few good teams in D3 and when I was in school in the 80's a D3 All American (first team one year I believe) and a very tough squad. I'm hoping we can keep this coach and continue to see the progress he brought this year, really liked what he did with team. Recruiting to Fayette is tough across all sports, but may be even tougher in women's sports which I think plays into it some. Best of luck the rest of way!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X