Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

What's Spring Break?
    This is the annual time of year when your former head coach K was working on his sun tan while other D2 coaches were busy recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

University of Buffalo with Ben?
      Lotta Twitter smoke on that one today. Allegedly he is physically in Buffalo as we speak.

Comment

What's Spring Break?

It was the week you spent at home while your buddies were in Fort Lauderdale.

Comment

What's Spring Break?
          Time for the college to kick the students out for a week so they can blow their money in Padre...and I pick up all their shifts and make bank

Comment

Big update today. Lincoln, Rogers State, and NE'Stern State all with departures.

Havent been able to find a page that tracks D2 WBB transfers so I'll open one up and see if I can find any via twitter

Comment

Updates from Emporia, Northeastern State, Rogers State, and Missouri Southern today.

What happened in Tahlequah in the past couple weeks? Over 30ppg gone and bucks the trend of the rest of the transfers on the list getting under 5ppg

Comment

Will Eames from MoWest committed to Green Bay per his Twitter page.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                  Will Eames from MoWest committed to Green Bay per his Twitter page.
                  Thats a reunion with Sundance Wicks, the coach that recruited him and was his HC at MoWest for the first two years of his collegiate career.

Comment

One new addition for 4/11 with Sai Witt. I did add where players are going as well for new schools.

Comment

Three new additions today:

Gage McGuire - ESU
                      Kobe Campbell - UCM
                      Jason Jones - Pitt

Comment

Christian Stanislav from Northwest and Levelle Zeigler from Emporia has entered the transfer portal per Verbal Commits.

Comment

Thanks for the updates everyone. Finals week is coming soon and I havent been able to be as active as I've wanted to on the forum. Thankfully the portal has slowed down as well

Comment

The Transfer portal has officially closed. The MIAA had 29 enter the portal on the mens side, with 7 so far reporting (on Verbal Commits) finding a new school. 24% success rate as of 5/1.

There is only one D2-D1 transfer at this time, while the other six are at lower levels (D3, NAIA, JUCO)
                            Last edited by AlexTheHAMMER; 05-08-2023, 07:57 AM.

Comment

UCO adds Majok Majouk from Southwest Minnesota State. I think he'll become a fan favorite there as he did for us.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post
                                The Transfer portal has officially closed. The MIAA had 29 enter the portal on the mens side, with 7 so far reporting (on Verbal Commits) finding a new school. 24% success rate as of 5/1.

There is only one D2-D1 transfer at this time, while the other six are at lower levels (D3, NAIA, JUCO)

Digging through Twitter, I think there are at least a few more committed to D1 and D2 since updated on here:

Kobe Campbell - UAFS
                                Dillon Bailey - Wofford
                                Mayoum Buom - South Dakota
                                Christian Cook - New Mexico State
                                Artese Stapleton - UMKC

I know there's been some conversation on this board about the low success rate of guys entering the portal, but five D1s and a D2 out of nine guys averaging 7+ points a game really isn't bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X