Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best All-Time NSIC Player(s)

MacIntosh played what, one year at Augie. He was an absolute joy to watch except when he was playing against your team. Witt from St. Cloud was another one who could put his team on his back and carry them to the Elite 8.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      MacIntosh played what, one year at Augie. He was an absolute joy to watch except when he was playing against your team. Witt from St. Cloud was another one who could put his team on his back and carry them to the Elite 8.
      I'd probably still have Witt in the next grouping below my original list, along with names like Jacob Fahl, Cody Schilling, Kevin Ratzsch

Comment

MacIntosh played what, one year at Augie. He was an absolute joy to watch except when he was playing against your team.
        NCC

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          I'd probably still have Witt in the next grouping below my original list, along with names like Jacob Fahl, Cody Schilling, Kevin Ratzsch
          I don't know exactly how your list would shake out and I know that Ratzsch scored more than both of them out of necessity, however Ryan Miller and Matt Hammer should both be way ahead of Kevin. I don't know much about the guy but I see Jay Guidinger from Duluth was 3 time POY in 89-91.

Comment

The Mac Man was definitely a program-booster for the Vikes. I think Texas Tom still would've gotten us to a highly competitive level eventually, but Corey was essentially a turbo boost for getting Augie to that next level--a level which included TT's first NCAA Tourney appearance at the helm of the Viking ship. The one thing I feel like MacIntosh never got enough credit for was the fact that while he did lead the team in scoring/shot attempts that year (he was accused of being a ball hog at times), he also led the team in assists that season. Just an all-around talent.

But, as Stanger pointed out, he was technically NCC, which probably wouldn't have even crossed my mind.

Comment

Rausch isn't even top five in Northern history, but I mean, no one is going to know history of all the teams, only going to know their own.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                Rausch isn't even top five in Northern history, but I mean, no one is going to know history of all the teams, only going to know their own.
                Thanks, I thought he was higher than that.

Comment

Thanks, I thought he was higher than that.
                  It's just hard because, we talk about how good NSU was during that Winona Era, and yet the really great players for NSU were 90s and early.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X