Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Msum #1 in country…wow!
    Very happy for Tim and his crew, but in all fairness(look at this, me being fair) You really have to include props for Marg's down in mankato also. Not often you have the #1 and #2 teams in the country from the same conference.
    Okay, I'm done now, I'll go back to being myself. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Very happy for Tim and his crew, but in all fairness(look at this, me being fair) You really have to include props for Marg's down in mankato also. Not often you have the #1 and #2 teams in the country from the same conference.
      Invasion of the Body Snatchers- who has taken over Simple?

Comment

Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Invasion of the Body Snatchers- who has taken over Simple?

I think that I deserve a prize for drawing Laker out of the witness protection program. :)

Comment

You've changed...

Comment

• UMary has a rowdy 10ish students courtside tonight who are extremely engaged despite their beloved Marauders being down 23. That's what real pirates do

Comment

• Both Mankato and Moorhead win in OT tonight. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  UMary has a rowdy 10ish students courtside tonight who are extremely engaged despite their beloved Marauders being down 23. That's what real pirates do
                  You know that I like that. I'm getting geared up to go see Mr. Blair next Friday up in Moorhead. :)

Comment

• [QUOTE=simple as a $3 bill;n810108]

You know that I like that. I'm getting geared up to go see Mr. Blair next Friday up in Moorhead. :) [/Q\E]

What's wrong with you? The 2022-23 pre-season POY should get top billing.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Both Mankato and Moorhead win in OT tonight. Wow.
                      If this continues, the 1/27 game should be televised nationally. How often do you get #1 and #2 play each other (in any division)?

Comment

You know that I like that. I'm getting geared up to go see Mr. Blair next Friday up in Moorhead. :)
                        Bet

Comment

• Mustangs now have losses to Manakto and Moorhead that they are going to regret as we get to regional rankings... we win those two games we are 8-2 in the conference and probably a shoe in for top 10 regional rankings.

now we either have to go and win 6 or 7 in a row or play our way in

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                            Mustangs now have losses to Manakto and Moorhead that they are going to regret as we get to regional rankings... we win those two games we are 8-2 in the conference and probably a shoe in for top 10 regional rankings.

now we either have to go and win 6 or 7 in a row or play our way in
                            I’d think the losses to Wayne and Concordia would be more regrettable, and much worse in the eyes of the committee? Also the losses in the Dells. Moorhead and Mankato are actually good teams.

Comment

• Run it to Tom! Leave no doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Run it to Tom! Leave no doubt!
                                I enjoyed that immensely

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X