Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Northern PXP guy is a joke. I hope he reads this. Not even close to your previous guy.

Comment

• Nice win for the lady wolves today. One team showed up, one team didn’t. Credit to Northern.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        The Northern PXP guy is a joke. I hope he reads this. Not even close to your previous guy.
        He is much better than Root but when he spends so much time on refs it is obnoxious. To be fair, he has many times called out questionable calls against opponents as well but again, too much ref talk.

We'll never have Geno again and it hurts.

Total team effort by the Wolves today. One of the best games they've played all year. plenty to hope for this season but lots back next year.

Mankato still had at or above their average turnovers forced

Comment

• A younger me would never....but VFND

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

He is much better than Root
            Hard disagree on that one

Comment

He is much better than Root but when he spends so much time on refs it is obnoxious. To be fair, he has many times called out questionable calls against opponents as well but again, too much ref talk.

We'll never have Geno again and it hurts.

Total team effort by the Wolves today. One of the best games they've played all year. plenty to hope for this season but lots back next year.

Mankato still had at or above their average turnovers forced
              It makes him sound like he doesn’t know the game at all. But, I guess it’s his style. And it plays in Aberdeen.

Big time hangover for the Mav women. Hopefully they wake up the rest of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Hard disagree on that one
                Seriously?? Oof

Comment

It makes him sound like he doesn’t know the game at all. But, I guess it’s his style. And it plays in Aberdeen.

Big time hangover for the Mav women. Hopefully they wake up the rest of the way.
                  It doesn't play in Aberdeen, I don't know anyone who had raved about either of the last two.

Even tonight though, in the mens game, he has praised the Mavs, called out the NSU shot clock operator and correctly called out that awful call on the Mavs 3.

Again, I'd prefer just calling a game but, that is extremely hard to come by.

To say he doesn't know the game is silly as he kept saying, why are the Mavs not shooting threes (in the womens game) towards the end and it was correct. When you have 20 seconds to make up like nine points, twos isnt going to do it.

Comment

It doesn't play in Aberdeen, I don't know anyone who had raved about either of the last two.

Even tonight though, in the mens game, he has praised the Mavs, called out the NSU shot clock operator and correctly called out that awful call on the Mavs 3.

Again, I'd prefer just calling a game but, that is extremely hard to come by.

To say he doesn't know the game is silly as he kept saying, why are the Mavs not shooting threes (in the womens game) towards the end and it was correct. When you have 20 seconds to make up like nine points, twos isnt going to do it.
                    Apparently it does. I bet he’s back next year:)

It’s not silly. He makes himself sound that way with his rants.

Comment

Apparently it does. I bet he’s back next year:)

It’s not silly. He makes himself sound that way with his rants.
                      Well he just started. It's whoever the radio station has, the Wolves don't hire the radio guy.

Plenty on here rant about refs and teach us about the game. D1 coaches rant on refs but does that mean they don't know the game? Lol

He's not great, but far from the worse we have in this league

Comment

Seriously?? Oof
                        Yes, I’m not a fan of Tewks.

Comment

Well he just started. It's whoever the radio station has, the Wolves don't hire the radio guy.

Plenty on here rant about refs and teach us about the game. D1 coaches rant on refs but does that mean they don't know the game? Lol

He’s no Moorhead PXP.

Comment

To be fair, he needs a partner. It’s just way too much of him.

Comment

To be fair, he needs a partner. It’s just way too much of him.
                              I'd agree with that for sure

Comment

• The only thing better than listening to Steve d'Eustachio call an Augie game is listening to him call an Augie win in Moorhead! Best game of the year for the Vikings who have 6 guys score 9 or more points while holding the Dragons to 37.5 FG%.

Fink hit a stupid fadeaway over Jennison with a minute to go to make it a 4pt game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X