Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moni has been bailed out about 3 times tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      Moni has been bailed out about 3 times tonight.
      And then a terrible make-up on the other side for Willingham.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

To expect anything other than a Mankato win would be silly. This would be an unreal upset if it goes the other way.
        Normally I’d agree. However when it’s all a team has to play for, it makes them dangerous. Mavs will get that the rest of the way. This game is closer than it should be, but credit the Wolves.

Comment

Your dislike for D’Eustachio is nearly as strong as MrMustang’s dislike of Malik Willingham. Both are entertaining reads.
          I watched half to 3/4 of the game. Not even Margs was unlikeable tonight. Mankato is competitive and good. Nothing to complain about.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I watched half to 3/4 of the game. Not even Margs was unlikeable tonight. Mankato is competitive and good. Nothing to complain about.
            I think that’s why they’re winning this year. They are fun to watch (mostly) and always bearable. Those are changes from the previous number of years! Ha

Comment

I think that’s why they’re winning this year. They are fun to watch (mostly) and always bearable. Those are changes from the previous number of years! Ha
              I don't recognize this Margs and it is not near as fun as an opposing fan! Haha
              Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 02-17-2024, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Sports announcing is like music -- to each his own. For me, the best NSIC play-by-play guy is the Southwest Minnesota guy, and it's not even close. He's a pro's pro.

The worst is St. Cloud's, and, again, it isn't close. Unlistenable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Hard disagree on that one
                  Agreed. Tewks is hard to listen too. I didn’t like Root but he’s much better than Tewks.

Comment

Both the men's and women's teams have been really fun to watch this season. They play together and play hard. Of course winning helps with that- but it doesn't always bring unity. First time that both have won the regular season titles in the same year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Agreed. Tewks is hard to listen too. I didn’t like Root but he’s much better than Tewks.
                      With all the piling on (myself included) I’d like to also add that he seems* like a cool guy to hang out with, but he’s just a tough listen.

*please nobody dig something up to make me eat those words immediately :)

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Both the men's and women's teams have been really fun to watch this season. They play together and play hard. Of course winning helps with that- but it doesn't always bring unity. First time that both have won the regular season titles in the same year.
                        Agree. Very fun to watch. And, to your point, they started the year that way (fun and cohesive). The winning happened afterwards, and then certainly helped to maintain the mentality. The women play like a bunch of friends trying to accomplish the same goal. The men play together better than a Margenthaler team I can recall, and I’m not tying to be dramatic. Ha. Maybe the Mason/Hill/Hodges run? Maybe.

I’ve really enjoyed Justin Eagins. He’s a fantastic all around player that came into a team he knew he wasn’t going to be ‘the guy’ or the main leader, but he has accepted that role this year and is also an incredible leader on the court. He’s usually the first to congratulate or work through a mistake with a teammate. That’s something I’ve noticed all year, and it doesn’t show up in box scores 👍🏻

Comment

• Huge weekend ahead in Marshall, hosting Minot and Moorhead to close the regular season. Thankfully to MrMustang's liking, nothing else really going on in town so hopefully we get a good showing!

Comment

With all the piling on (myself included) I’d like to also add that he seems* like a cool guy to hang out with, but he’s just a tough listen.

*please nobody dig something up to make me eat those words immediately :)
                            Mission accepted

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                              Huge weekend ahead in Marshall, hosting Minot and Moorhead to close the regular season. Thankfully to MrMustang's liking, nothing else really going on in town so hopefully we get a good showing!
                              I heard some clouds might roll in to yell at… :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                Huge weekend ahead in Marshall, hosting Minot and Moorhead to close the regular season. Thankfully to MrMustang's liking, nothing else really going on in town so hopefully we get a good showing!
                                maybe a crowd like years gone by. certainly 4 huge games and all sorts of good teams in town maybe the folks will show up

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X