Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    laker has to be out of chocolate milk after that one
    I limited myself to one glass so I have enough for breakfast. It was delicious! My feed froze for the first two minutes of the third quarter when they cut the lead. Great win but losing Destinee is huge. Survive and advance.

I did see President Inch in the crowd. I really like that guy. Talked to him before the men's regional final in the Johnson Alumni room about the football stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I did see President Inch in the crowd. I really like that guy. Talked to him before the men's regional final in the Johnson Alumni room about the football stadium.
      Not to get off topic, but what did he have to say?

​​

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Hopefully Destinee can get some good rest and a lot of ice on it, please lord bless the knees and keep them healthy!
        While I agree…she seemed to know that she wasn’t going to play anymore this year. I hope that isn’t true.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

While I agree…she seemed to know that she wasn’t going to play anymore this year. I hope that isn’t true.
          Same here. She's been my favorite women's player for the Mavs since Heather Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Not to get off topic, but what did he have to say?

​​
            A new stadium would cost about 40 million. For another 10 million they could put a cover on it and use it year round. He seemed to be talking about a dome rather than a temporary bubble. Once they get about 25 million in major donations they would open it up for smaller ones. Hopes to be done by 2028. I asked him about using it for classrooms like Tennessee did with their stadium. He said that to do that the state would make them retire some other building. Now using it as a dorm would be another matter. He sounded very positive and of course money doesn't grow on trees.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

A new stadium would cost about 40 million. For another 10 million they could put a cover on it and use it year round. He seemed to be talking about a dome rather than a temporary bubble. Once they get about 25 million in major donations they would open it up for smaller ones. Hopes to be done by 2028. I asked him about using it for classrooms like Tennessee did with their stadium. He said that to do that the state would make them retire some other building. Now using it as a dorm would be another matter. He sounded very positive and of course money doesn't grow on trees.
              Thanks, I'll let that sit for the Football page!

I wonder if anyone has ears from the Girls team on what they determined what happened to Destinee, and if there's any hope of playing tomorrow at 830?

Comment

Do we know if Bursch is playing?

Comment

Ironically, Texas Woman’s will play for the women’s title on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
                    Couldn't get a peep out of anyone. Guess we'll find out very quickly

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
                      About 1/3 speed

Comment

Really missing full power Destinee, and our size down low in Russo. Just can't get a rebound on defense

Comment

Well, that’s one team in. Glad that one’s over, wow.

Comment

What a tough hard fought win. Hopefully Bursch is able to heal up a little more. I don’t know how Russo will be in a couple days but she didn’t seem good. Great win Mavs!

Comment

That was a gutsy win! On to the ship on friday. Go Mavs!

Comment

Bremer’s shoulders will be sore from carrying the team. What a game.

Bursch played well for what she had physically. A couple great assists and buckets.

Batt had to back off a bit due to fouls. She didn’t have her offense tonight but always solid all around.

Herzberg with some FT issues, then makes the game winner. She was ever present tonight.

Schweim with some real solid minutes, big plays on both sides when needed.

Herzig…FTs. Yikes. She is a beast on D, but really struggled on offense.

Moving on to the championship game. Go Mavs 🤘🏻😈

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X