Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy purple cow! Way too tight of a game. Survive and advance though. Hopefully the rust for outside shooting is knocked off. Also please rest up and heal Russo, and Bursch!

Comment

The three Koenig boys let out a holler when that game winner went in. I haven't heard that since the Twins won Game 7 of the 1991 World Series. I figured that the ball would go to Bremer- so did SM. But they forgot about the inbounder. Well executed play. Sometimes you need some luck.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        The three Koenig boys let out a holler when that game winner went in. I haven't heard that since the Twins won Game 7 of the 1991 World Series. I figured that the ball would go to Bremer- so did SM. But they forgot about the inbounder. Well executed play. Sometimes you need some luck.
        One of them happen to be a Mike? From Stewart?

Comment

I limited myself to one glass so I have enough for breakfast. It was delicious! My feed froze for the first two minutes of the third quarter when they cut the lead. Great win but losing Destinee is huge. Survive and advance.
          I hope you had about a half gallon left for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

One of them happen to be a Mike? From Stewart?
            No relation. Probably Arnie's son- or grandson. One of them played at GAC. Whenever we played at Stewart they always pronounced my name correctly. He was a big farmer north of Stewart.

Comment

I forgot to mention Stier’s quality minutes tonight. She played 30 with Russo out. No stats pop out, but those minutes were crucial.

Comment

No relation. Probably Arnie's son- or grandson. One of them played at GAC. Whenever we played at Stewart they always pronounced my name correctly. He was a big farmer north of Stewart.
                Got it, I was gonna ask him today at work, he was buying parts for his grain trailer. I'd put him late 40# early 50s maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  I forgot to mention Stier’s quality minutes tonight. She played 30 with Russo out. No stats pop out, but those minutes were crucial.
                  25 was eating us alive underneath on boards. She was giving it her all tonight. Looked a bit like we were scared to foul underneath. Understandable tonight

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

25 was eating us alive underneath on boards. She was giving it her all tonight. Looked a bit like we were scared to foul underneath. Understandable tonight
                    Agreed. Someone just needed to put the hips into her one time, she wasn’t shy with the elbows. But they didn’t really have that many fouls to waste.
                    Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 03-28-2024, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Mavs get the win off of brilliant vision off the inbounds with 4 seconds left. San Marcos bet it all and forgot to cover the inbounder.

Hats off to Charity Gallegos from San Marcos. 20 points, 40 minutes (she did sit in and out in the waning seconds of the 4th). She was clutch when SM needed her.

Amazing game. Get an ice bath ladies. We'll need maximum effort on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post
                        Mavs get the win off of brilliant vision off the inbounds with 4 seconds left. San Marcos bet it all and forgot to cover the inbounder.

Hats off to Charity Gallegos from San Marcos. 20 points, 40 minutes (she did sit in and out in the waning seconds of the 4th). She was clutch when SM needed her.

Amazing game. Get an ice bath ladies. We'll need maximum effort on Friday night.
                        Hoping to hear about a fan bus for Friday. Would be interested if things work out

Comment

Wow, a great cut & a great find at the end for a game-winning play. Excited for the Mavs!

(Also, very thankful for the 4-minute highlight cut that the NCAA website's box score included.)

Comment

Sensational SLOB play at the end. Friday should be a great game.

Comment

Great finish by the Mavs!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X