Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats-too bad for Mankato that the men and women’s E8’s aren’t at the same venue like in ‘84 when both Central Mo teams won

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      Congrats-too bad for Mankato that the men and women’s E8’s aren’t at the same venue like in ‘84 when both Central Mo teams won
      I was told that it is seven hours from St Joe's to Evansville. St Joe's is seven hours from me. I hope I can make both trips.

Comment

Dream season for Mankato men and women continues. Congratulations to Maverick fans.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          That would have been awesome. Surprised I haven't heard anything about a fan bus

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I was told that it is seven hours from St Joe's to Evansville. St Joe's is seven hours from me. I hope I can make both trips.
            7-8 hrs hrs depending on traffic in KC & St Louis. Worth the trip as it’s a neat experience

Comment

Didn't watch the game, but in the highlights Eagins had 3 or 4 perfect dishes to a roller, and I saw that the Mavs had 19 total assists. Little things like that and blocking all those shots at the end of game are stuff I love to see.

Kudos to the Mavs again, men & women. What an amazing year of hoops for Mankato fans.

Comment

I hope all of you non-Mankato NSIC fans that cheered for the Mavericks in the Regional Championship are happy with yourselves. Short of a miracle from Nova Southeastern, you’re about to watch Matt Margenthaler win a National Championship. Yes, THAT Matt Margenthaler. The way Mankato has looked, I don’t expect Nova to keep it under double digits.

Why couldn’t NW have just made one of those free throws at the end? Watching Ben win his 14th championship would’ve been more palatable than watching Margenthaler win one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                  I hope all of you non-Mankato NSIC fans that cheered for the Mavericks in the Regional Championship are happy with yourselves. Short of a miracle from Nova Southeastern, you’re about to watch Matt Margenthaler win a National Championship. Yes, THAT Matt Margenthaler. The way Mankato has looked, I don’t expect Nova to keep it under double digits.

Why couldn’t NW have just made one of those free throws at the end? Watching Ben win his 14th championship would’ve been more palatable than watching Margenthaler win one.
                  Silver lining…is that Mankato National Championship makes it more likely the Wilinghams run to portal to test the D1 NIL money.

Comment

I am quite happy with myself as well. Margenthaler is a great coach and hopefully he can finally get his championship ring to go with an amazing coaching career.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Silver lining…is that Mankato National Championship makes it more likely the Wilinghams run to portal to test the D1 NIL money.
                      I am sure they will probably be offered. I hope they stay.

I am always a little confused on how the Covid year works, if the 20-21 season doesn't count then Malik should have a season left.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I am sure they will probably be offered. I hope they stay.

I am always a little confused on how the Covid year works, if the 20-21 season doesn't count then Malik should have a season left.
                        This is Malik’s 5th year playing, he is done after this season.

I wouldn’t be surprised either way to see Kyreese test the waters, or stay.

However, that matters absolutely zero right now. It’s time to win a championship first, then figure all that out later.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

However, that matters absolutely zero right now. It’s time to win a championship first, then figure all that out later.
                          I disagree. They should focus very much on this situation and very little on anything related to tomorrow's game.

Comment

Absolutely.
                            As a proponent of shoes, especially the soles, while I haven't watched him on a regular basis, Ben doesn't seem like he has abused a single sole by ever stomping. Whereas with margenthaler is is a 5 or 6 times per game offense.
                            Miracle??? Did you watch last years final or the semi this year? They're pretty good. Go Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I suppose your right, because 2019-20 does still count on the record? I guess that would put this as his last college game tomorrow, unless he gets a grad transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Absolutely.
                                As a proponent of shoes, especially the soles, while I haven't watched him on a regular basis, Ben doesn't seem like he has abused a single sole by ever stomping. Whereas with margenthaler is is a 5 or 6 times per game offense.
                                Miracle??? Did you watch last years final or the semi this year? They're pretty good. Go Sharks
                                I am confident Mankato is going to win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X