Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just now recalling this: The Mavericks have played in the Elite Eight twice. Both times, they faced off against D-1 hockey schools.

Comment

Mavs 71-47 now, under 12 TO

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post
        I'm just now recalling this: The Mavericks have played in the Elite Eight twice. Both times, they faced off against D-1 hockey schools.
        Alabama Huntsville. Unfortunately they dropped hockey a few years back.

Comment

Malcolm Jones gets T'd up for hanging on the rim (totally deserved it too).

Comment

4 to go, Mavs lead 93-62

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Alabama Huntsville. Unfortunately they dropped hockey a few years back.
              The women played Michigan Tech and Alaska-Anchorage in 2009 at elite 8. Lots of hockey schools.

Comment

Originally posted by MSUMavMan2009 View Post
                Malcolm Jones gets T'd up for hanging on the rim (totally deserved it too).
                Nice avatar 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Nice avatar 👍🏻
                  I've been off the board for so long, we didn't have an avatar option. Thought I should update the profile.

Comment

Mavs advance, 98-70

Comment

Dominant performance by the Mavs. They kept the gas going when Ferris couldn't keep it going after the first 8 minutes. The way both teams were hitting shots early on had me nervous we were going to be in for a close game. But 6 different players hit 3s and the Mavs finished under the hoop. On to Thursday!

Another note: It's been 13 years since our last Elite Eight appearance. I don't mind the re-seeding of the bracket at this point. Of course, we get the 1 seed this year and the "easier" path to the Final. I wonder how re-seeding would have worked in 2011...

Comment

I expected to win. I didn't expect that halftime lead. I didn't expect the final score. Superb effort by the Mavs.

Now- it says 3:30 Central STANDARD Time Thursday. Evidently Indiana isn't on Daylight savings, but does that mean 2:30 our time??? And someone told me the semis will be on CBSSports on Thursday. How about the women tomorrow? Are they on satellite or only online?

Comment

Nova Southeastern fights back to win 68-60 over Southern New Hampshire.
                          Just an insane collapse by Southern New Hampshire ... Without watching I couldn't tell if they got ice cold or if Nova was locking them down. Watching that box score get tighter and tighter, and finally flip to Nova's benefit was really something

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                            I expected to win. I didn't expect that halftime lead. I didn't expect the final score. Superb effort by the Mavs.

Now- it says 3:30 Central STANDARD Time Thursday. Evidently Indiana isn't on Daylight savings, but does that mean 2:30 our time??? And someone told me the semis will be on CBSSports on Thursday. How about the women tomorrow? Are they on satellite or only online?
                            Both on CBS Sports Network. Women at 8:30 tomorrow (Wednesday) and men at 3:30 Thursday.

Comment

Both on CBS Sports Network. Women at 8:30 tomorrow (Wednesday) and men at 3:30 Thursday.
                              That should save me $11.28 both times. More money for chocolate milk.

Comment

Looks like WTAMU vs MSU-M Thursday

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X