X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alumnifan
    replied
    Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Yeah, the more I look at Warnock he looks like 6'11" or 7'0". KWC does have size. Happy noted earlier that the team this season would be longer, check. He also stated that the team would be quicker and more athletic. I really want to see what our guards can do. It should be a good season.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

Got it thanks.. several heights seem off.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Just click on one of the players and the team photo will pop up. Not sure how many are red shirting. There are 14 on the roster. I like the new unis.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

Where is the team photo? I have heard Amir is playing very well and seems very happy to be here. I wish we did not have so many players that have all ready red shirted.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

There is a team photo up. Amir Warnock looks more like 6'10" to me. I watched a work out video of the team in the turf conditioning room. I'm sure this Team will be in better physical condition by the time they play in the SCB HOF games at the Ford Center. Right now, I do think that conditioning should still be a priority.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

It's five weeks before the first home game at the Sportscenter. You can call the athletic department.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

When in the world are season tickets going on sale???

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

KWC is having pregame receptions for all members of the alumni for the Louisville, USI, and WKU games. A card was sent out announcing the various restaurant locations. You can find the announcement on Facebook and at www.kwcpanthers.com

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

I highly doubt you have donated in the past, but I will play along. Get ready to open up your wallet. If you donating "lots"'of money is based upon the season, better start saving your lunch money. Lol!

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    Nope, my alma mater is usi. Had donated lots money up till two years ago and won't anymore until there's change, either new hc or postseason success. Until then nada. Sending it to baseball and cc. Quite obvious why VC membership is way down...like a dumpster fire lol!!

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
    If USI and KWC are considered dumpster fires in your warped sense of reality, I can't begin to fathom if your alma mater was say someone like Illinois Springfield. Lol!
    Nope, my alma mater is usi. Had donated lots money up till two years ago and won't anymore until there's change, either new hc or postseason success. Until then nada. Sending it to baseball and cc. Quite obvious why VC membership is way down...like a dumpster fire lol!!

Leave a comment:

• Redswin
    replied

If USI and KWC are considered dumpster fires in your warped sense of reality, I can't begin to fathom if your alma mater was say someone like Illinois Springfield. Lol!

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    It's called constructive criticism. Thicker skin if that hurts your feelings. You have no idea what my life is. But we all know the state of the usi bball program and where it's been- no where- only 1 NCAA post season game win... sad! Lol indeed!!!

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Congrats on your daughter's visit! Amir Warnock will be a Great addition to this year's team. Opposing players will soon find out. Got a hand written letter from Coach Osborne! I really appreciated that! No negativity will be coming from me this season. It really is about respect, integrity and love. That is the Wesleyan Way. I get it! Go Panthers!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

My oldest daughter had her official visit to KWC yesterday. Saw a couple of the players walking around while we were taking our tour. Amir Warnock is HUGE! Nobody I asked knew when season tickets were going to go on sale, though I didn't get to talk to anyone in athletics.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
    Ha great, I wish I was as confident as you are.
    Not sure how much confidence you need to point out that the USI thread has devolved completely into political and racial insults.

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
    Your extreme negativity and hatred towards life is effecting your ability to read. Lol!
    It's called constructive criticism. Thicker skin if that hurts your feelings. You have no idea what my life is. But we all know the state of the usi bball program and where it's been- no where- only 1 NCAA post season game win... sad! Lol indeed!!!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X