Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will championship caliber coach and worlds nice guy usi2uwm like Pearl?

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    Where will the dozen or two vc members gather during the 30 point half time lead next year since the vc room won't be available? And will they still serve the koolaid? Where will the band be relocated to? Amazing that these haven't even been discussed yet.
    That will be a WoD excuse. "Kids had to deal with these construction disruptions and distractions all year"

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
      He could play old man Harry's 2 1/2 scholarship program 33 times and he wouldn't be undefeated.
      100 yr old Harry has more energy than the "dean".

Comment

Will a moderator please shut this stupid thread down...come on Gerard your 55yr yrs old...you desperately need medication or therapy

Comment

Exorcism?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
            Will a moderator please shut this stupid thread down...come on Gerard your 55yr yrs old...you desperately need medication or therapy
            Who forced you to click on topic and then read it?

Comment

Silky, in all honesty you dominate this entire board with negativity. You plant your seeds on most threads. You even use other usernames. You have some frustrated sympathizers but everyone else is beyond sick of your crap.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                Silky, in all honesty you dominate this entire board with negativity. You plant your seeds on most threads. You even use other usernames. You have some frustrated sympathizers but everyone else is beyond sick of your crap.
                Don't have or need other usernames. Wrong again don.

Comment

so will he end up at UWM? You say he's greatest thing since sliced bread. It worked for
                  UWM last time usi had a great coach?

Comment

I said he was good? Really? I don't recall describing Rodney Watson at all. You have described him as engaging in sexual acts among other things. A simple he's not a good coach would do. You have no respect for others or yourself.

Comment

He, Gerard, is mentally disturbed and he thought he was a somebody during the Darin Smith days when he was nothing but a lacky that was tolerated as being mentally unstable and many felt sorry for the poor lonely man.

Amazing someone like Gerard would constantly belittle Watson when he himself is borderline off balance in so many ways both mentally and physically.

Sorry to state that is pure truth Silky Disturbed Gerard

Now go home grab your teddy bear and get back in the fetal position.
                      Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 06-15-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I said he was good? Really? I don't recall describing Rodney Watson at all. You have described him as engaging in sexual acts among other things. A simple he's not a good coach would do. You have no respect for others or yourself.
                        never described him in sexual acts. your making chit up now to further your agenda against me. why are you so worried about it? your not a usi fan to begin with i saw all those notes you worte to eagles pride to "take him down"

did you graduate from the charm school in Thomasville or the TV one with MoNique?
                        Last edited by DJ Silky Panties; 06-15-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

you have the problem scott quit holding 30 yr grudge
                          Last edited by DJ Silky Panties; 06-15-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

What about wiping a certain substance off the locker room floor after celebrating a victory versus a lower tier team? Sound familiar? There are others.
                            I have no agenda other than I'm tired of entitled people who feel they can offend whoever they want, whenever they want and screw how others feel about it.
                            And yes I did talk about you, but I talked to you first and you responded like a rebel.
                            I'm surprised you have not told me to go stay in a Drury Motel (That's a cut down?) or call me a pansie or a "bish" yet.

Comment

What about wiping a certain substance off the locker room floor after celebrating a victory versus a lower tier team? Sound familiar? There are others.
                              I have no agenda other than I'm tired of entitled people who feel they can offend whoever they want, whenever they want and screw how others feel about it.
                              And yes I did talk about you, but I talked to you first and you responded like a rebel.
                              I'm surprised you have not told me to go stay in a Drury Motel (That's a cut down?) or call me a pansie or a "bish" yet.
                              do you need to find the safespace on your campus?

Comment

You don't know how to respond to truth and that is a scary place to be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X