Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
    You have to search any possible school that u think we might play and check their site because most of them have sched out. Pretty sad.
    That's not quite true. BU is always pretty late with putting out their schedule. It is usually released around the time as USI. I think most of the time the delay is due to exhibition games. BU and USI usually have at least 2 D1 exhibitions and scheduling them must take longer.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
      That's not quite true. BU is always pretty late with putting out their schedule. It is usually released around the time as USI. I think most of the time the delay is due to exhibition games. BU and USI usually have at least 2 D1 exhibitions and scheduling them must take longer.
      Also it is considered very bad form for the D2 school to announce the exhibition before the D1 school announces it.

I am not sure if that completely explains why USI and Bellarmine seem to be the very last teams to announce their schedules. OOC scheduling is very difficult for D2 teams. The shrinking number of d2 teams in the vicinity makes it difficult. I would note, however, that BU managed to schedule 2 teams that ended up in the elite eight last year. I think the GLVC, GMAC, and GLIAC ought to expand their "challenges" against each other and thereby guarantee relatively easier scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
        Also it is considered very bad form for the D2 school to announce the exhibition before the D1 school announces it.

I am not sure if that completely explains why USI and Bellarmine seem to be the very last teams to announce their schedules. OOC scheduling is very difficult for D2 teams. The shrinking number of d2 teams in the vicinity makes it difficult. I would note, however, that BU managed to schedule 2 teams that ended up in the elite eight last year. I think the GLVC, GMAC, and GLIAC ought to expand their "challenges" against each other and thereby guarantee relatively easier scheduling.
        Now you Knight fans do not bring reasonable explanations to this forum, we do not accept reasonable thoughts on the "our basketball programs sucks ass" thread

Comment

I'm not sure why they don't follow suit with the majority of the other schools across the division and post a schedule but add the exhibitions when they are announced. Rarely will I run across a schedule that is initially released that never gets any changes. Most of the Midwest schools have already revised something since their releases.

Comment

Daddy you beat me to the point. These level headed posters have no business on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
              Now you Knight fans do not bring reasonable explanations to this forum, we do not accept reasonable thoughts on the "our basketball programs sucks ass" thread
              I know, I know.... I keep saying to myself that I'm not going to look at the "our basketball programs sucks ass" thread but its like crack, I just can't help myself. Is there a 12 step program for the "our basketball programs sucks ass" thread addiction?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

We haven't played 2 D I exhibitions in a long time.

UOTE=KnightStalker;2234215]That's not quite true. BU is always pretty late with putting out their schedule. It is usually released around the time as USI. I think most of the time the delay is due to exhibition games. BU and USI usually have at least 2 D1 exhibitions and scheduling them must take longer.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Bulldogs

Comment

Jmh to Murray state university?

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                          OOC scheduling is very difficult for D2 teams. The shrinking number of d2 teams in the vicinity makes it difficult.
                          Does that argument really hold water when there's a D2 that's been trying for 5 years to schedule OOC games with both BU and USI? Where both of said schools have refused even to have a conversation about it? And yes, we played USI the last 2 years in the SCB HOF Classic but that was simply because Watson couldn't figure out a way to refuse without getting a dozen raw eggs on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                            Does that argument really hold water when there's a D2 that's been trying for 5 years to schedule OOC games with both BU and USI? Where both of said schools have refused even to have a conversation about it? And yes, we played USI the last 2 years in the SCB HOF Classic but that was simply because Watson couldn't figure out a way to refuse without getting a dozen raw eggs on his face.
                            New to the situation, but what would be the reasoning for BU not wanting to play KWC? Not trying to take a jab, but BU stacked up very well talent wise against them the past few years

Comment

• Comment

USI gets another guard!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X