Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USI vs. KWC predictions

Attendance in this game shows this rivalry is dead. Neither team is playing very well. Sam Williams for K Dub is very good.

Comment

• Kwc swallows

Comment

So has Happy realized what most reasonable basketball fans have known for awhile, Josh is not a good basketball player? Played only four minutes and has looked completely disinterested on bench. One time Happy was instructing him and he looked the opposite direction and ignored him. Happy shook his head and walked away.

Comment

It looks like Happy finally made a good move. Derksen looked completely lost in his 2 min

Originally posted by BuKnightsNation View Post
          So has Happy realized what most reasonable basketball fans have known for awhile, Josh is not a good basketball player? Played only four minutes and has looked completely disinterested on bench. One time Happy was instructing him and he looked the opposite direction and ignored him. Happy shook his head and walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by BuKnightsNation View Post
            Now he doesn't start the second half

Comment

It was a good game.

They should play every year.

Comment

Can't play only a quarter of the game and expect to win

Comment

Crowd was non existent so there is no interest in this series.

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
                  It was a good game.

They should play every year.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                    and they lays squarely on both head coaches. neither doing a da mn thing to just sustain the level of the programs. im not even expecting to "further".

if happy desnt make postseason i have no doubt kwc will say happy trails.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                      Home arenas from now on.

Comment

• Crowd wasn't that bad in my opinion for an 8:30 game and being in the worst possible location, downtown Evansville.

Comment

• Very impressed with usi after coming out of timeouts and halftime. Team executed well on each occasion. I thought Watson left Rajala on bench too long. And when Kwc started to pick up defensive pressure and cause some turnovers he should've put Washington in. Not sure why he didn't. Other than those moves or non moves I felt like we did well. I also felt like the last 10 min of game felt like the old Kwc usi rivalry. Teams picked up pressure and things got testy with players and between fans. Loved it. I agree. Needs to be played at either univ and more people we'll come.

Comment

Thought we played well, for the most part. Have always loved Stein's intensity. We seem to play better when we aren't trying to run Watson's offense and we play with what the defense gives us. Our lack of bench depth will hurt us towards the end of the season, when players wear down.

love how Watson talked about "tourney feel" of the game. It's the closest some of these players have been to the tourney under his guidance. Shows the status of both teams when you can only pull in 1500 fans.

Comment

Crowd was also affected by the fact that you had to pay $20 to get in for one game. The USI student section was rowdy, but I counted somewhere between 35-50 over there. For a school with 10000 students you'd think more would come, but then again if they had to put down a 20 to be there that's not chump change for any college student.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X