Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. KWC predictions

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    I wonder if we will ever hear from our friend Gravy the Wiener Hound after tonight since UIndy is losing by 30 points to Lake Superior State in the second half? lol!!!!!! Not a good effort, my young friend, not good at all for the Wiener Hounds! lol!!!!
    UIndy played no defense tonight, gave up 116 points to Lake Superior. UIndy transfers not adjusting to the system early on in the season. Still a long season to go. Just have to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      UIndy played no defense tonight, gave up 116 points to Lake Superior. UIndy transfers not adjusting to the system early on in the season. Still a long season to go. Just have to get better.
      It sounds like UIndy hired Herdes as their defensive coordinator with that type of horrid effort! lol!!!!!! Oh, I forgot...Herdes isn't allowed to coach any more! lol!!!! Better luck next time, Gravy!

Comment

For all those who have endorsed hiring UIndy's Stan Gouard as coach at USI, I present you with 116 points allowed tonight to a very average Lake Superior State team. UIndy is on its way to a losing season, as I predicted after seeing them last week.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          Happy is the X factor in this game. His coaching will favor in a 7 point swing the other way. This game will get chippy and that will be to the benefit of USI.
          The talent and crowd will heavily favor USI, as will the scoreboard when the final buzzer sounds.

Comment

For all those who have endorsed hiring UIndy's Stan Gouard as coach at USI, I present you with 116 points allowed tonight to a very average Lake Superior State team. UIndy is on its way to a losing season, as I predicted after seeing them last week.
            I'll take Coach Gouard over Watson any day of the week. One game don't make a career, UIndy just a bad night with a lot of new players. You weren't saying that last season when UIndy beat USI I bet. Watson is a terrible coach, I don't care if USI wins the national championship he is still terrible. In D-2 basketball, the players win championships and Coach Gouard gets us good players, we just need to mesh for the start of GLVC play.

Comment

It sounds like UIndy hired Herdes as their defensive coordinator with that type of horrid effort! lol!!!!!! Oh, I forgot...Herdes isn't allowed to coach any more! lol!!!! Better luck next time, Gravy!
              UIndy is about integrity, no thanks to hiring cheaters like you had at USI.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                I'll take Coach Gouard over Watson any day of the week. One game don't make a career, UIndy just a bad night with a lot of new players. You weren't saying that last season when UIndy beat USI I bet. Watson is a terrible coach, I don't care if USI wins the national championship he is still terrible. In D-2 basketball, the players win championships and Coach Gouard gets us good players, we just need to mesh for the start of GLVC play.
                So if USI wins the national championship this season, Watson is still considered a sub-par coach? I'm confused. These are all his players, his coaching staff, his system. I would say Watson would be up for National Coach of the Year if USI wins it all. Take an aspirin, Gravy, shake off that 116 points you gave up to Lake Superior State tonight, and check back in tomorrow when USI beats Florida Southern!

Comment

Watson hasn't shown that he can win NCAA tournament games, let alone take a team to a National Championship. He has ruined USI basketball for a lot of people but JMH and LB couldn't care less.

Comment

Who's USI gone on road to play? None. Only vs half azz teams in neutral "classics".
                    Weak Wodney = weak schedules

Florida Southern was 9-21 last yr. what a joke.

Comment

Hell, Watson can't even figure out how to beat a zone defense, let alone win a tourney game. We've lost a number of games to inferior teams simply because they put a zone on us. Why every coach doesn't employ this type of defense against us is beyond me.

Comment

$20 to watch Wodney play 20loss Florida Southern. Yeah big crowd! Lol!!!

Or just wait til noon sat pay 8$ watch d1 UE play at same location.

Comment

Here at the Ford Center, the court and sidelines look absolutely marvelous! My wife and I are going to watch some of this Bellarmine and UAH game. Bellarmine is up early 7-5. The crowd is perhaps 200 or 300. But wait until USI tips off tonight!

Comment

Here at the Ford Center, the court and sidelines look absolutely marvelous! My wife and I are going to watch some of this Bellarmine and UAH game. Bellarmine is up early 7-5. The crowd is perhaps 200 or 300. But wait until USI tips off tonight!
                            Quit lying Donnie. The games are streamed we know how many are there right now. Your not one of them.

Comment

Poor KWC lost to LMU. lol! The Panthers are going to be 0-2 in the classic. USI plays next!

Comment

After watching KWC in this LMU game, I believe USI will have a great advantage inside with Rajala and Dickson. First we have to take care of Florida Southern!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X