Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. KWC predictions

USI finishes 1-1 in this mini-tourney. KWC game can go either way, I think we are deeper but we will be exposed this weekend. Not convinced our post will be that good this season. I don't foresee us making the tournament again this year. If we do make it we will be a 7 or 8 seed and lose another first round game. Season tickets are way down, VC donations are way down and it can all be blamed on Rodney, Linda, and JMH.

We'll a descent record after playing all of the cupcakes at home...just like we always do.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
      USI finishes 1-1 in this mini-tourney. KWC game can go either way, I think we are deeper but we will be exposed this weekend. Not convinced our post will be that good this season. I don't foresee us making the tournament again this year. If we do make it we will be a 7 or 8 seed and lose another first round game. Season tickets are way down, VC donations are way down and it can all be blamed on Rodney, Linda, and JMH.

We'll a descent record after playing all of the cupcakes at home...just like we always do.
      Linda has double the middle initials than Wodney has postseason wins.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post

USI will win the Friday game easily, in my opinion. Florida Southern is down this season and from what I understand, their head coach is under a lot of pressure as his first season was a disaster. Apparently he came from back east and was not the popular choice for the job.

Rajala is one of the top post players in Division II. I was at both games last weekend in Indianapolis, he and Dickson inside and quite good. You say season tickets are down? Who told you this information? One of the Herdes-ites? lol! Or are you a Herdes-ite? lol! You appear very negative considering USI is 2-0 and on its way to a 24 or 25 win season.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
          USI will win the Friday game easily, in my opinion. Florida Southern is down this season and from what I understand, their head coach is under a lot of pressure as his first season was a disaster. Apparently he came from back east and was not the popular choice for the job.

Rajala is one of the top post players in Division II. I was at both games last weekend in Indianapolis, he and Dickson inside and quite good. You say season tickets are down? Who told you this information? One of the Herdes-ites? lol! Or are you a Herdes-ite? lol! You appear very negative considering USI is 2-0 and on its way to a 24 or 25 win season.
          I agree USI will beat FSC. But its because FSC chose a bad head coach and the previous coach left the cupboard as bare as bare gets. FSC is a lot like USI...they chose two bad coaches after Bruce Pearl left and now see whats happened to the USI program. I'll give you the win against FSC because they are terrible, they are 0-2 against bad competition. But KWC will beat USI. Make sure you show up here on the board after the game, we want to hear from you.

Comment

USI has much better players, they compete against better competition in a much stronger league. KWC is rarely tested in that G-MAC and it showed last season in the regional against UWP. And having a large crowd behind USI will help, KWC's fan base has rapidly declined the past few years. If 2,000 fans show up, I would expect 1,600 of them to be USI supports.
            Are they really expecting 2,000 to show up? Where are you getting those numbers? I bet the game draws less than 1,000 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
              Are they really expecting 2,000 to show up? Where are you getting those numbers? I bet the game draws less than 1,000 fans.
              I hear Wodney is getting Rick Astley to do diddy or two. Be his first appearance all year in Evansville. According to the stats anyways.

Comment

I like KWC in a close game. 71-68.

Some people may be putting a little too much stock into the first two games of the season. Both teams have very good back courts and somewhat unproven front courts, although I think KWC has more talent in the front court.

Comment

I hear Bobo is out for this weekend. Could be a huge loss for the Eagles. Still have very good guards but may miss the senior leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles04 View Post
                    I hear Bobo is out for this weekend. Could be a huge loss for the Eagles. Still have very good guards but may miss the senior leadership.
                    Waiting around for news like this to make my prediction, otherwise it was too close to call. Now I see KWC winning by about 7. Not having Bobo will be enough. I might have gone with USI otherwise, because I think they will have the easier game Friday. Florida Southern is not looking all that good while LMU is the best team in D2. Will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                      Waiting around for news like this to make my prediction, otherwise it was too close to call. Now I see KWC winning by about 7. Not having Bobo will be enough. I might have gone with USI otherwise, because I think they will have the easier game Friday. Florida Southern is not looking all that good while LMU is the best team in D2. Will be interesting.
                      They have all the Leadership they need! 22yr Dean of the MVC.

Comment

You are are delusional if you think USI will win 24-25 games Don. Season tickets are down, this is a fact and will be visible at the first home game. Fans are sick of poor performance and cupcake home games. Only 4 home games are even half way interesting.

everyone is getting a little over hyped over two wins over middle of the pack GLIAC teams. Watson, Bennett, and JMH have done nothing to take USI back to the upper tier of DII.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                          I like KWC in a close game. 71-68.

Some people may be putting a little too much stock into the first two games of the season. Both teams have very good back courts and somewhat unproven front courts, although I think KWC has more talent in the front court.
                          Your thinking is off base, according to the KWC fans they have nothing inside because their best inside guy is sitting out. Rajala and Dickson by far better inside. Throw in Norman and the fact Stein is attacking the basket much more this season and KWC will have little chance to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                            The estimations from the Ford Center on pre-sale and what the schools have requested. As of today, ticket sales are not going so good. They expect a very good walk up crowd from USI, but the people who put this classic together are very concerned about the Bellarmine and KWC fans not showing up in good numbers. They are also unhappy the games are being streamed online, it could keep people from showing up since they can watch for free.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                              If for some reason Bobo does not play, and I hear today he will indeed play Saturday, USI will still beat KWC by double digits. But I understand he might sit out Friday since FSC is not a very good team and be rested up for Saturday. I see USI beating KWC by 20-24 points regardless.

Comment

Seriously? Pass along whatever you're smoking! You're drinking way too much of the Watson, JMH, LLMB, koolaid! Glad someone is happy about those 3 running our program in to the gutter. Turnout for USI games this season will be horrid...regardless of free streaming!

QUOTE=EaglesPride;1979054]If for some reason Bobo does not play, and I hear today he will indeed play Saturday, USI will still beat KWC by double digits. But I understand he might sit out Friday since FSC is not a very good team and be rested up for Saturday. I see USI beating KWC by 20-24 points regardless.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X