Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    Then how are you spending so much time in this forum is your an engineer?
    Can an engineer not have a hobby? Geez, I didn't realize it was a crime to do something with your life.

Comment

Then how are you spending so much time in this forum is your an engineer?
      *you're* ... I really wish they'd get that worked into the elementary school curriculum it's a real pet peeve of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
        Can an engineer not have a hobby? Geez, I didn't realize it was a crime to do something with your life.
        Dude, IndyWeenie just needed something to do while playing hookie from 6th grade today. Don't take it too hard.

Comment

You must be a choo-choo train engineer. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
            Dude, IndyWeenie just needed something to do while playing hookie from 6th grade today. Don't take it too hard.
            I'm heading to the KWC thread right now to bring up Harper, Welch, and Lorico Duncan. See you in a minute.

Comment

I'm heading to the KWC thread right now to bring up Harper, Welch, and Lorico Duncan. See you in a minute.
              Lol OK, then you need to get back to studying for your spelling test. Gotta bring that D up to a C or mama isn't going to be very happy!

Comment

You must be a choo-choo train engineer. My bad.
                Excuse me while I go look for the smallest piece of ice for the smallest burn ever.

Comment

Happily married with two kids, but thanks. I can't make it to Turoni's tonight because I have to direct my church choir's rehearsal tonight. Though if EP wanted to meet over pizza, I'd have no problem with that.
                  I bet they can't find a table big enough to handle you and Eagle Pride. I'd say you both are size 45 waist lines. Just a friendly guess.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                    Lol OK, then you need to get back to studying for your spelling test. Gotta bring that D up to a C or mama isn't going to be very happy!
                    Maybe I can join a KWC study group since KWC basketball players are so smart, like the ones who never graduate and get caught cheating and get the school on probation.

Comment

FYI train engineers actually make a pretty good amount of $$$

Comment

I bet they can't find a table big enough to handle you and Eagle Pride. I'd say you both are size 45 waist lines. Just a friendly guess.
                        Since you asked, I just recently moved up to a 33-32 pants after spending all of high school and college in 32-32. What can I say, the "dad bod" is setting in after 5 years of marriage and 2 kids.

Comment

Next insult? Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Maybe I can join a KWC study group since KWC basketball players are so smart, like the ones who never graduate and get caught cheating and get the school on probation.
                            That might work better for you since nobody's ever heard of UIndy and probably just think you made it up when you put it on a job application. In like 10 years - when you're old enough to enter the workforce.

Comment

It appears my thread regarding Coach Watson's radio show this evening has been hijacked by the idiots from UIndy and KWC. Why can't they leave the USI people alone? They are nearly as bad as the Herdes-ites.

As for schnautza, I agree with you totally about Turoni's Pizza, the best in the city and possibly the entire state of Indiana. The staff is outstanding, the surroundings immaculate, and the service is the flawless. Unlike Gravy the Wiener Hound's spelling and grammar. lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since you asked, I just recently moved up to a 33-32 pants after spending all of high school and college in 32-32. What can I say, the "dad bod" is setting in after 5 years of marriage and 2 kids.
                                I'm actually at a 34 waistline, in spite of being in my 60's and the recipient of hip replacement surgery two years ago. Getting exercise very difficult nowadays, but I still watch the diet best I can. The pizza at Turoni's is a fine meal and not too many calories. I highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Evansville for the first time. Great location for the USI radio show as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X