Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Not I...nobody in Indy cares about UIndy athletics. It's a local guy here in Evansville that has a grudge because the coach he used to go and get dry cleaning and sandwiches for got fired. He's also has always had a mancrush on Gouard. It's too obvious who he is.
    Brent Hancock here. You got some guts today and willing to say who you are? Spill the name and let's go from there. Quit hiding behind you're keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      Thanks for the memories! Love, grandpa.
      Let's make some new memories, gramps. Love, Grady

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
        Brent Hancock here. You got some guts today and willing to say who you are? Spill the name and let's go from there. Quit hiding behind you're keyboard.
        If you are really Brent Hancock, tell us what your specialty was at USI before you became a student basketball coach. I have a feeling you are not really Brent Hancock, at least the one who worked under Herdes.

Comment

Being a tool?

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
          If you are really Brent Hancock, tell us what your specialty was at USI before you became a student basketball coach. I have a feeling you are not really Brent Hancock, at least the one who worked under Herdes.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
            Being in a metro area approaching 2 million and having 4,000 undergrads at the school should make it easier to get 500 people in the gym, not harder. Bellarmine is in Louisville - doesn't seem to hurt their attendance.

The real problem is no one around Indy cares - and when you've won the conference once in 35 years I can understand why.
            If you go back to the days when UIndy was winning big under Royce Waltman, even then the crowds were just average. It was never an opposing venue in which you felt there was no real advantage for the home team. I recall USI bringing nearly 300 fans when Pearl was coaching, and we had almost as many people as the Indianapolis side across the way. There were a number of UIndy students in the end zone, but USI had a great following. I believe it was the 1996-97 season.

Comment

Forgot to mention, I had dinner at Turoni's last night following my brass band's Christmas concert. I very much enjoyed my "Cousin Hazel's Famous Meatball" pizza paired with a glass of Rudolph's Revenge. Man, that beer is good. I look forward to it every December.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                Forgot to mention, I had dinner at Turoni's last night following my brass band's Christmas concert. I very much enjoyed my "Cousin Hazel's Famous Meatball" pizza paired with a glass of Rudolph's Revenge. Man, that beer is good. I look forward to it every December.
                Great choice, schnautza! I continued to order the Turoni's Brewmaster Burger...each time I ordered it during the radio show, USI won! If USI continues to win, I'll keep ordering the Brewmaster Burger every Watson radio show! Makes me look rather superstitious, but better safe than sorry!

Comment

Makes me look rather superstitious, but better safe than sorry!
                  What do they say, "It's only crazy if it doesn't work", right?

Comment

I have a feeling you are wearing a 1983 Kansas City chiefs starter jacket and like long walks in the woods with your BB gun

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                      I still remember the time he called a timeout from the bench and herdes went ape **** on him embarrassing him in front of the crowd....it was amusing to say the least.
                      This isn't true at all. Where you getting your information I'd want to know. Never called a TO ever much less to make Herdes look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                        Being a tool?
                        Brent here. See you still haven't worked up the guts to tell us your real name. Will keep waiting.

Comment

Look, gramps, I'm not really this Brent guy. Since the screwball poster guessed wrongly who I was I thought I'd play along. Your not even close with a guess that I'm anyone called Brent. So I can't help you with what Brent Hamcock did at USI before being a assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
                            I have a feeling you are wearing a 1983 Kansas City chiefs starter jacket and like long walks in the woods with your BB gun
                            Must hurt your butt to see USI undefeated. I notice all you "fans" have quieted down about your coach since they started winning. I heard your a former bench sitter at USI under Herdes, figures.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                              This is so comical it's making me want to cry. Cousin Hazel's famous meatball? This Turonni's must be located inside an old barn in some Evansville pasture. Cousin Hazel? Are you being serious? Do you have to wear shoes to be served in this place? But it fits with USI's image. HAHAHA

Comment

Great choice, schnautza! I continued to order the Turoni's Brewmaster Burger...each time I ordered it during the radio show, USI won! If USI continues to win, I'll keep ordering the Brewmaster Burger every Watson radio show! Makes me look rather superstitious, but better safe than sorry!
                                Brewmaster burgers? Glad I live in Detroit now and can go to real eateries and not enjoy Cousin Hazel's cookin'. Now I know why there are so many troubled people in Evansville.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X