Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    I bet they can't find a table big enough to handle you and Eagle Pride. I'd say you both are size 45 waist lines. Just a friendly guess.
    My wife would not take this comment lightly, Gravy. But there is a requirement to attend the USI radio show: you must be associated with a GLVC basketball team that is above .500, so UIndy is disqualified. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good way to boost attendance at this show would be to have an open microphone with Eagles Pride, Silky and this Indy fella.

Comment

Wow...pathetic what has developed here. Just ignore this looney.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
          My wife would not take this comment lightly, Gravy. But there is a requirement to attend the USI radio show: you must be associated with a GLVC basketball team that is above .500, so UIndy is disqualified. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
          See what happens by end of season when USI tanks again. Enjoy your 20-0 start, you'll still find a way to lose in the tournament. All your whining cry baby fans, what few are left, will be crying again when tournament time rolls around.

Comment

I'm actually at a 34 waistline, in spite of being in my 60's and the recipient of hip replacement surgery two years ago. Getting exercise very difficult nowadays, but I still watch the diet best I can. The pizza at Turoni's is a fine meal and not too many calories. I highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Evansville for the first time. Great location for the USI radio show as well.
            You probably have it backward, your a 60 waist line and 34 years old. You and the guy whose a USI pep band member should get together for some of that slop pizza next week for Watson's radio show.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
              Good way to boost attendance at this show would be to have an open microphone with Eagles Pride, Silky and this Indy fella.
              Invite that Herdes clown on the show and have him and Watson do karaoke, that'll bring in a crowd if they can stomach that toxic pizza.

Comment

See what happens by end of season when USI tanks again. Enjoy your 20-0 start, you'll still find a way to lose in the tournament. All your whining cry baby fans, what few are left, will be crying again when tournament time rolls around.
                Well, if we start out 20-0, we will be hosting the NCAA regional inside the PAC and I don't see any early exits in the tournament if that is the case. BTW, the Watson show last night was a complete success, lots of USI fans attended, everyone was very positive and you can feel the energy about USI basketball taking hold of our city. Can't wait for the first home game!

Comment

USI hosts the annual Bill Joergens Memorial Classic this weekend and meets Ohio Valley Saturday at 7:30 p.m.! Three home games upcoming, should be three more wins and a 9-0 start! This will be the first game in the PAC for our new stars like Rajala, Dickson, Washington, etc! Would be great to have a packed PAC this Saturday night!

Comment

USI hosts the annual Bill Joergens Memorial Classic this weekend and meets Ohio Valley Saturday at 7:30 p.m.! Three home games upcoming, should be three more wins and a 9-0 start! This will be the first game in the PAC for our new stars like Rajala, Dickson, Washington, etc! Would be great to have a packed PAC this Saturday night!
                    Definitely looking forward to our first real home game of the season. Although this game is likely to be a boring 60-pt massacre of OVU...it would be nice to see some tougher home games but I guess we will get them down the stretch. And back-to-back.

Comment

I bet you won't have 500 fans for the Ohio Valley game. Who made the USI schedule? You get nothing from playing bad teams like Ohio Valley. Why not invite Lincoln Memorial since USI ducked them in that classic a couple of weeks ago? West Liberty is close enough to travel to Evansville, why not try and get a home & home with WLU?

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                        Definitely looking forward to our first real home game of the season. Although this game is likely to be a boring 60-pt massacre of OVU...it would be nice to see some tougher home games but I guess we will get them down the stretch. And back-to-back.
                        This. Cause your coach is scared for his job security, schedules a bunch of cream puffs for easy wins.

Comment

Well, if we start out 20-0, we will be hosting the NCAA regional inside the PAC and I don't see any early exits in the tournament if that is the case. BTW, the Watson show last night was a complete success, lots of USI fans attended, everyone was very positive and you can feel the energy about USI basketball taking hold of our city. Can't wait for the first home game!
                          Sure, USI Eagle basketball is the talk of your little town, huh? I went to your little newspaper and all they are writing about is high school sports and Purdue's new football coach. Try again.

Comment

This. Cause your coach is scared for his job security, schedules a bunch of cream puffs for easy wins.
                            And I wish UIndy the best of luck with their upcoming game this weekend. Looks like Gouard managed to schedule a powerhouse team - NAIA Olivet Nazarene (2-7). Fortunately, it won't hurt your PI at all if you lose to them because only NCAAII games count.

Comment

Anybody else got anything to throw in?

Comment

Yo mama

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X