Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rodney Watson on Basketball radio show tonight

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    I bet you won't have 500 fans for the Ohio Valley game. Who made the USI schedule? You get nothing from playing bad teams like Ohio Valley. Why not invite Lincoln Memorial since USI ducked them in that classic a couple of weeks ago? West Liberty is close enough to travel to Evansville, why not try and get a home & home with WLU?
    Meanwhile, Indy played their home opener this year in front of 321.

Comment

Herdes out, hostetter out, gouard outsie soon. Like turds in the toilet. There's a reason pearl doesn't have a job for them. They poo poo in there panties.

Watson also stinky dinky

Bring on Coach Ragland or Coach Dunson. ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
        Herdes out, hostetter out, gouard outsie soon. Like turds in the toilet. There's a reason pearl doesn't have a job for them. They poo poo in there panties.

Watson also stinky dinky

Bring on Coach Ragland or Coach Dunson. ASAP.
        Your a complete moron if you think Coach Gouard is gone anytime soon. He signed a new contract after last season, he's at UIndy for the long haul. He's the most secure coach in the state of Indiana. Gouard is 10 times the coach that dummy Herdes was, note Herdes never got another job. Watson just lucky this season. Even if USI wins a national title it's not Watson, he just happens to have some really good players who are clicking for once.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
          Meanwhile, Indy played their home opener this year in front of 321.
          Yeah, and UIndy doesn't have fans like Eagle Pride saying the entire city is going nuts about their basketball team. We know UIndy attendance is not great, but they are located in a real city with big-time competition. Not a cow town like Evansville, Springfield MO., Rensselear, Ind. It's Indy, that's why fans are so few.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
            And I wish UIndy the best of luck with their upcoming game this weekend. Looks like Gouard managed to schedule a powerhouse team - NAIA Olivet Nazarene (2-7). Fortunately, it won't hurt your PI at all if you lose to them because only NCAAII games count.
            Coming from a USI fan about to enjoy Ohio Valley and Less McRae, I'd rather play Olivet Nazarene any day. I could care less about your dumb power rankings, they mean nothing and who made you an expert? Four GLVC teams, three GLIAC teams, and whichever bad G-MAC team wins their auto bid will be in the regional in March.

Comment

Your a complete moron if you think Coach Gouard is gone anytime soon. He signed a new contract after last season, he's at UIndy for the long haul. He's the most secure coach in the state of Indiana. Gouard is 10 times the coach that dummy Herdes was, note Herdes never got another job. Watson just lucky this season. Even if USI wins a national title it's not Watson, he just happens to have some really good players who are clicking for once.
              Clean up the tone of your posts. You can be critical without calling names. You can have an opinion without making things miserable for others. I have had reports of you running people off and I won't allow that to be the case.

Comment

Coming from a USI fan about to enjoy Ohio Valley and Less McRae, I'd rather play Olivet Nazarene any day. I could care less about your dumb power rankings, they mean nothing and who made you an expert? Four GLVC teams, three GLIAC teams, and whichever bad G-MAC team wins their auto bid will be in the regional in March.
                Thanks for the memories! Love, grandpa.

Comment

Coming from a USI fan about to enjoy Ohio Valley and Less McRae, I'd rather play Olivet Nazarene any day.
                  I literally have no idea what you mean by this statement.

I could care less about your dumb power rankings, they mean nothing and who made you an expert?
                  I'm no expert, but these Performance Indicators actually DO mean something. They aren't the primary criteria, but they consider most of those criteria all lumped together in a nice, neat formula. And over the last several years, I've been running the numbers. The top 8 in the region (except auto-qualifiers) have been almost identical to the actual selections with very few exceptions. Here's the excerpt from the 2017 DIIMBB PreChampionship Manual regarding tournament selection.

Performance indicator

In all honesty, I'm not really sure why I'm still wasting my time responding to you. You've proven that you don't care about facts and that you are just here to fling poo around and insult people, even though you've been 100% wrong on every assumption about us.

Comment

Yeah, and UIndy doesn't have fans like Eagle Pride saying the entire city is going nuts about their basketball team. We know UIndy attendance is not great, but they are located in a real city with big-time competition. Not a cow town like Evansville, Springfield MO., Rensselear, Ind. It's Indy, that's why fans are so few.
                    Being in a metro area approaching 2 million and having 4,000 undergrads at the school should make it easier to get 500 people in the gym, not harder. Bellarmine is in Louisville - doesn't seem to hurt their attendance.

The real problem is no one around Indy cares - and when you've won the conference once in 35 years I can understand why.

Comment

I'm convinced that Grady is another poster posting under an alias. Who really thinks that UIndy has a fan involved enough to find D2messageboard.com?

Comment

Not I...nobody in Indy cares about UIndy athletics. It's a local guy here in Evansville that has a grudge because the coach he used to go and get dry cleaning and sandwiches for got fired. He's also has always had a mancrush on Gouard. It's too obvious who he is.

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                        I'm convinced that Grady is another poster posting under an alias. Who really thinks that UIndy has a fan involved enough to find D2messageboard.com?

Comment

Agreed. He came on here talking garbage from the get go, seemed a little too familiar for a new comer.

Comment

I still remember the time he called a timeout from the bench and herdes went ape **** on him embarrassing him in front of the crowd....it was amusing to say the least.

Comment

lol!!!! And it appears as though this is Gravy the Wiener Hound's final posting in this forum, if I ascertain the moderator's comment's correctly. I am assuming Gravy has been suspended for his childish routine! Good riddance! And it warms my heart to see all the positivity about USI basketball from so many of the other posters. USI unbeaten and looking for that top seed in the regional. But first, need to take care of business this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
                                lol!!!! And it appears as though this is Gravy the Wiener Hound's final posting in this forum, if I ascertain the moderator's comment's correctly. I am assuming Gravy has been suspended for his childish routine! Good riddance! And it warms my heart to see all the positivity about USI basketball from so many of the other posters. USI unbeaten and looking for that top seed in the regional. But first, need to take care of business this weekend.
                                You assume very wrongly, grandpa. Nothing to it, I'm here. Where is all this positive stuff your talking about? I see the same old stuff being posted by the same old tired 7 USI fans. Almost as many fans as attend your home games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X