Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watson retires

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
    Stan Gouard???
    Do you think Stan's record is that good at Indy PS look at their out of conference schedule over his time there

    Comment


    • #32
      There are reports that college athletics may have a different look in the coming season due to financial challenges across the board.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
        Smithpeters or this guy I would look at http://www.iwuwildcats.com/roster/55/6/8311.php
        Are they interested? I remember folks on here putting Smithpeters on their wish list for years.

        Comment


        • #34
          Ran into Coach Watson this morning at grocery and he looked great and happy.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by EagleWhip View Post
            Ran into Coach Watson this morning at grocery and he looked great and happy.
            Had he not been looking great and happy?

            Comment


            • #36
              I would be damn happy too as he milked this job for every ounce possible. He should have been fired halfway into his contract. By the way ole honest Wod lied again as he didn’t retire. He applied for and got rejected for the SEMO job. He knew his contract was not being extended here and now he rides out like he is some hero by having a come to Jesus moment. What a fraud!

              QUOTE=EagleWhip;n496266]Ran into Coach Watson this morning at grocery and he looked great and happy.[/QUOTE]

              Comment


              • #37
                So, the hatred for this man continues after he is finally gone? Sounds like a technique of Saul Alinsky.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                  So, the hatred for this man continues after he is finally gone? Sounds like a technique of Saul Alinsky.
                  He’s still on taxpayer with his bennies and pension. He had a fluke year thanks to Ricks reproductive system and still being employed by USI.

                  Don’t you live in Missouri and root Drury? Quit meddling in our biz niss.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Reminds me of a Proverb of Solomon: "The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I prefer Vince Vaughn: “No excuses play like a champion.”


                      Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                      Reminds me of a Proverb of Solomon: "The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly."

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                        I prefer Vince Vaughn: “No excuses play like a champion.”



                        I prefer the quote from former president George Bush, “Fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me- you can’t get fooled again”.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          They stated today that they are expecting another round of covid-19 outbreaks later this fall. Next season could very well be in jeopardy. Possible approved vaccinations would not be available to emergency personnel till September.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            They stated today that they are expecting another round of covid-19 outbreaks later this fall. Next season could very well be in jeopardy. Possible approved vaccinations would not be available to emergency personnel till September.
                            Unlike anything that we have experienced in our lives and should put life into perspective.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Announcement coming. Brent Owens New USI Head Coach.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                If college football isn’t played this year the fallout of college athletics for the Power 5 conferences will be a game changer. The era of Fortune 500 athletic budgets will be incinerated.


                                Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                                They stated today that they are expecting another round of covid-19 outbreaks later this fall. Next season could very well be in jeopardy. Possible approved vaccinations would not be available to emergency personnel till September.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X