X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goat meat for all! 🐐#dubstyle

Comment

Re: USI to OVC, UE to GMAC?

What if...Oakland city to glvc? Do you think they'd consider it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wabbott9 View Post
        It's a start at least and you should be doing so if your games aren't televised -- and at the D2 level you shouldn't be charging (I'm looking at you, Southwest Baptist).
        To be fair, that's more of an MIAA issue than a SBU issue, but I'm not a fan of D2 teams charging for livestreams.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
          What if...Oakland city to glvc? Do you think they'd consider it?
          Oakland City, for reasons that I'll never understand, would rather keep their D2 affiliation but not even come close to scheduling enough games against D2 opponents to be eligible for NCAA postseason play, opting instead to compete in this NCCAA postseason scheme. If they were truly serious about being part of D2, the G-MAC would be a better fit as opposed to the GLVC.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
            What is the GLIAC doing next school year? Isn't a great deal of the south division going to the G-MAC?
            They're basically adding Purdue Northwest and Davenport as full members to get them to 12 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
              Oakland City, for reasons that I'll never understand, would rather keep their D2 affiliation but not even come close to scheduling enough games against D2 opponents to be eligible for NCAA postseason play, opting instead to compete in this NCCAA postseason scheme. If they were truly serious about being part of D2, the G-MAC would be a better fit as opposed to the GLVC.
              Yeah I've noticed that, but if they did join a conference they'd be guaranteed a full slate of D2 conference games, which seems like it ought to be appealing. And they'd complete the USI-BU-UIndy side of the league very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                Yeah I've noticed that, but if they did join a conference they'd be guaranteed a full slate of D2 conference games, which seems like it ought to be appealing. And they'd complete the USI-BU-UIndy side of the league very nicely.
                They don't even play in the NCCAA tourney anymore. They created their own post season called the Christian College INVITATIONAL Tournament. As long as Sandifar is in charge of athletics a D2 eligible slate will never be a reality for them. There should be a minimum number of games played vs NCAA teams to retain membership.
                They had a young up and comer as women's coach a few yrs back he ran off cause he wouldn't let him schedule more D2 teams.

Comment

I want to know more about this Goat meat. 2000
                  point 4 year guard that won the Ky Sweet 16 on a last second shot. A 3 years starter from K-State. I bet your coaching staff dosen't see Wesleyan in the same way you do.
                  Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
                  Goat meat for all! #dubstyle

Comment

Oakland City has 120 students that actually attend classes at the OC campus. I'm sure OC is doing what they feel they need to do to remain a viable institution. However, the athletic department would be served well if OC built up their campus that is in Oakland City. They have done well in several sports over the years. They graduate good people like my niece, and they graduate professionals.

I think their association with the General Baptist Church is great. It's the only school that denomination founded. I agree there needs to be a change in leadership at OCU. IMO, the entire governance and direction of OCU needs to go in a separate direction. Or, they can remain in another hemisphere.

Comment

does Jimnaum invite Evansville theatre to replace st joes? or set sights on Morthland?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                        They don't even play in the NCCAA tourney anymore. They created their own post season called the Christian College INVITATIONAL Tournament. As long as Sandifar is in charge of athletics a D2 eligible slate will never be a reality for them. There should be a minimum number of games played vs NCAA teams to retain membership.
                        They had a young up and comer as women's coach a few yrs back he ran off cause he wouldn't let him schedule more D2 teams.
                        +1

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X