• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABjo
    replied
    Re: G-MAC Basketball

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    AB ahead at half but I do not think they have the skilled players to pull it off three times. If they win it is due to coaching.

People will come for Wesleyan....I hope

So much for that.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Wow - D&E is hanging tough.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    Actually I think there's more on the side behind the camera today. Not a ton but more than yesterday. I think. I guess the box score will say for sure
    I bet most of us trust you more than the attendance listed in a KWC box score (you gave me a lay-up, couldn't resist).

Edit: Actually, this would have admittedly been funnier last year, or the year before - during the standard 2000 streak. The effort to list more realistic attendance numbers this year has been noticed.
    Last edited by BlueBlood; 03-03-2017, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

AB ahead at half but I do not think they have the skilled players to pull it off three times. If they win it is due to coaching.

People will come for Wesleyan....I hope

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Actually I think there's more on the side behind the camera today. Not a ton but more than yesterday. I think. I guess the box score will say for sure

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Even less fans than yesterday (I'm guessing because two teams went home).

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

FWIW I was in a black polo with khakis (went straight to arena from work).

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Lol...nope
    Figured I would take one guess.

In all seriousness, it was a the best quality picture I've seen from one of these stretch broadcasts. The announcers were funny. I tuned in a little early and they were quizzing each other regarding the players names, numbers and stats/bio (I'm pretty sure they had no idea they were on the air).

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
    CU played sloppy and reckless from the get-go. The good news is I'll be more productive tomorrow now. Honestly, it would have taken a miracle to get by KWC next round anyway.

Go Panthers and Battlers. Good luck to you both.
    First half Bain was on fire, though.

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by BlueBlood View Post
    all grey outfit (even your shoes).
    Lol...nope

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

CU played sloppy and reckless from the get-go. The good news is I'll be more productive tomorrow now. Honestly, it would have taken a miracle to get by KWC next round anyway.

Go Panthers and Battlers. Good luck to you both.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

Yep but I'm behind the Malone bench same side the camera is on so my anonymity is probably still safe
    all grey outfit (even your shoes).

Leave a comment:

• BlueBlood
    replied

My bracket is busted.

Leave a comment:

• ABjo
    replied

I agree, Fri, Sat & Sun would be nice. However, some schools do NOT like playing on Sunday. I get there reason.... being faith based and all. Still, the product would be better with weekend games.

Leave a comment:

• JDonAB92
    replied

I had typed out a long post to try to explain myself. Forget it. I would probably be looked at as a complainer or crying around. Whatever.

I understand the high school regionals being scheduled well in advance. I get that. I don't blame KWC on that.

However, I do believe the conference needs to develop a Friday-Saturday-Sunday concept for multiple reasons that would improve attendance and be more fan-friendly. If games are going to have to be played in the morning/afternoon, then playing games on Saturday and Sunday afternoon would give you a better chance to improve attendance and get more working people to the games. It would also give fans traveling a better chance to watch their teams and only have to miss one day of work at most. League officials/presidents of schools and ADs know this conference is spread out geographically. I could go into greater detail, but like I said...

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X