Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FireWatson.com

Snowflake? Lol! I think you are a few generations off there comrade. You need to listen to your elders as one day you will look back at all your negativity and realize many things. Besides the fact your are absolutely wrong about Coach Watson and his team, you come across being very ignorant and/or jealous. Let it go and let the good times roll!

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Im sorry that the truth hurts, snowflake!
    Last edited by Redswin; 05-27-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Jealous? Ha ha ha...if I choked in my job, as much as Wodsen has I'd be fired. He's done absolutely nothing worthy of being jealous of! But keep up the support of a choking coach and a failing program!

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
      Snowflake? Lol! I think you are a few generations off there comrade. You need to listen to your elders as one day you will look back at all your negativity and realize many things. Besides the fact your are absolutely wrong about Coach Watson and his team, you come across being very ignorant and/or jealous. Let it go and let the good times roll!

Comment

Must have missed the [ moccia, mar] and the [bell, thoma] those four times on the 618. Didn't miss the the [weber, bru] to say don't want you in Champaign with me though.

Comment

There were many reasons Coach didn't go to Champaign, but none of them had to do with his ability. He wanted to lead a team and he got that chance here at USI. And contrary to your tiresome opinion, he is doing a darn good job.

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
          Must have missed the [ moccia, mar] and the [bell, thoma] those four times on the 618. Didn't miss the the [weber, bru] to say don't want you in Champaign with me though.

Comment

Didn't you just give an opinion too??? So you're opinion is credible but his isn't....hummm sounds familiar. Fortunately for us, coaching success is much easier to gauge by statistics and his postseason stats aren't so hot.

Comment

There were many reasons Coach didn't go to Champaign, but none of them had to do with his ability. He wanted to lead a team and he got that chance here at USI. And contrary to your tiresome opinion, he is doing a darn good job.
              Weber didn't want him. Let's say he did. So being an asst at a power 5 school would decrease his chance to lead a program not boost it?

Comment

https://youtu.be/Ur0g-R7ZODY

Comment

I expected more out of you Ricky. This is embarrassingly dumb even for you. Lol!

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post

Comment

We all expected more out of Watson!

I expected more out of you Ricky. This is embarrassingly dumb even for you. Lol!

Comment

Clown action only over thanksgiving weekend. Not oct through March 10 consecutive yrs

Comment

Congrats to WoD! Broke his own record. Now has the #1 and 2 worst home losses in school
                        History! Hang the Banner!!!

Comment

Comment

Once we get the contract that Smiley is hiding we can see what the buyout is. Would make sense to just remove a luxury box or a few rows of the new stadium, take that cost save, give it to a Wod and send him back to Southern Illinois. And then create a real basketball committee to get new coach. Smiley should not be allowed to make the decision on his own. Members of successful USI teams under Pear/Herdes could make up the committee.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                              Once we get the contract that Smiley is hiding we can see what the buyout is. Would make sense to just remove a luxury box or a few rows of the new stadium, take that cost save, give it to a Wod and send him back to Southern Illinois. And then create a real basketball committee to get new coach. Smiley should not be allowed to make the decision on his own. Members of successful USI teams under Pear/Herdes could make up the committee.

Comment

If Jonmarie had any integrity he would do what is right especially heading into a 65$ million investment. Fire this clown!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X