Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-22 Recruitment Thread

UAA picks up 6’7 wing Darius Guinn. UAA recruited Guinn hotly last year but he ultimately committed to D1 Bryant University. Guinn left Bryant quickly and opened up his re-recruitment earlier this season, appearing in no games for Bryant. Guinn played his JC ball at Central Wyoming University. UAA lands him with 2 year’s eligibility remaining.
    Last edited by Anchorage; 04-15-2021, 06:04 PM.

Sounds like a nice cat for you UAA. Good size and sounds like a decent background.

Comment

https://wildcatsports.com/news/2021/...ah-pepper.aspx

Selah HS star Noah Pepper signed with CWU, picking the Wildcats over several other west region programs. 2x All State and Younger brother of UC Davis's Elijah Pepper
      Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 04-20-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        https://wildcatsports.com/news/2021/...ah-pepper.aspx

Selah HS star Noah Pepper signed with CWU, picking the Wildcats over several other west region programs. 2x All State and Younger brother of UC Davis's Elijah Pepper
        Pepper sounds like an excellent player. A scoring machine, who also has great size for a guard. What a get for the Wildcats, he should be an excellent player for CWU.

Comment

Glad I was able too provide this information in February that Noah and Brock were signing with CWU. Oh, did I need to wait for a Twitter Feed, Facebook Feed, Snap Chat, Instagram, MySpace, Tinder..... HaHaHaHa

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
            Glad I was able too provide this information in February that Noah and Brock were signing with CWU. Oh, did I need to wait for a Twitter Feed, Facebook Feed, Snap Chat, Instagram, MySpace, Tinder..... HaHaHaHa
            Brock? As in Ravet? Yeah I wish. I wonder what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
              I mean...what’s your point? I’m sure many of us are privy to some behind the scenes information of these programs, and the recruits in our area, but also know better than to divulge it until an official announcement, or at least public acknowledgment by one of the parties. Knowing information before it’s released is common place. We aren’t dealing with the CIA here. It’s D2 basketball teams, many of which reside in smaller communities.

Comment

Win some, lose some. WOU just got a verbal from a 6-5 point guard from Fresno, California, prep guy. They lost two incoming preps from last year's good recruiting class. I imagine this isn't unusual with Covid wiping out an entire season and the guys they lost were from SoCal and Seattle. College sports is hard enough without the pandemic.

Comment

MSU-Billings added some players, Thacker from the University of Idaho is a good shooter, had a couple big years at Walla Walla CC. Howard transferred out to D1 North Dakota, which I think is on another thread.

https://www.verbalcommits.com/conferences/gnac

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X