X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D2 Fantasy Football History

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    KleShreen,

In the future could you handle more members? I don't know how much effort it takes. How big could the league get realistically?
    I had 10 for a couple years. Haven't had more than that. I wouldn't really want to go over that because it already takes about 2-3 hours each weekend to do all the scoring and updating for the new week's schedule and lineups and roster moves and whatnot. Plus after about 10 teams, the pool of players to choose from starts getting pretty thin outside of QB.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

So no clue why I popped in here but the D2 FFL started before 2009. I was in it when it was first put together and won it a couple years. I had Jimmy Terwilliger for a couple years including his Harlon Hill year and blew away the competition. I know a few of you were in the league then.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
        So no clue why I popped in here but the D2 FFL started before 2009. I was in it when it was first put together and won it a couple years. I had Jimmy Terwilliger for a couple years including his Harlon Hill year and blew away the competition. I know a few of you were in the league then.
        That must have been something different. I've been running this particular league the whole time and 2009 is the first year I did it. I wonder if someone was running something different previous to this? They must have been!

Comment

Man...looking down the history is disappointing. Played for 7 titles and only won twice. &^%$@#$%

Comment

This year's record book has been updated!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X