Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 D2 Football Schedule

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2018 D2 Football Schedule

    Does anyone know when the new schedule will be posted?........We are three weeks away from the beginning of the season and still no schedule. Does anyone have any news?

  • #2
    Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

    You can get it from massey.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Anything been published about the TV schedule?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

        Casual_Observer, I'm not sure exactly what website you are referring, but the Massey.com website is not functional. To be honest, I am a bit disturbed that a schedule has not yet been released. I am also surprised that more people are not asking why it has not been released.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

          Schedule for what? The entire country?

          masseyratings.com works fine.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

            Originally posted by wgsportsphotos View Post
            Casual_Observer, I'm not sure exactly what website you are referring, but the Massey.com website is not functional. To be honest, I am a bit disturbed that a schedule has not yet been released. I am also surprised that more people are not asking why it has not been released.
            It's going to be input starting today.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

              Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
              Schedule for what? The entire country?

              masseyratings.com works fine.
              He's talking about on d2football.com. The website we are on. lol

              http://www.d2football.com/scores/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2018 D2 Football Schedule

                Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                He's talking about on d2football.com. The website we are on. lol

                http://www.d2football.com/scores/
                Thanks Braves'86, forgot to pull the URL when I posted. I use masseyratings.com to pull scores for my spreadsheets for Football and Basketball.

                Comment

                Ad3

                Collapse
                Working...
                X