Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Ticket Costs Thread

MSU-Mankato- for the best seat in the house- right in front of the worst press box in D2 a football season ticket is $78. Last year one Viking upper deck seat cost me $84. I much preferred Mav games.

For basketball, my season ticket above the Mav bench is $165 dollars at the Taj Mahal of D2. D1 hockey, in comparison, is $370 for the basic package. And of course, if you belong to the Touchdown, Hoops or Blueline Clubs it is an additional fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
      Fair enough. I thought Black lot is paved - some might suggest that it's nicer than blue in that regard. Though I'm pretty sure blues can park in black if they so choose Also, I don't know when they added the $500 level for Blue. A few months back it was $1000... oops on my part. Looks like they moved things around a bit since I donated.:foot-in-mouth:
      Black lot is paved...mentioned that before, but it's also further away. Blue lot has been great because the practice fields become part of the area...great for having a tent, walking around, throwing bags, having room for your grill, kids running around, etc. For us, Blue Lot is totally better.

$500 isn't an "added" level either. It was $250 for a long time, then $300, then $400. Now it's up to $500. Have had Blue Lot passes forever and have watched that # increase...

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post
        Black lot is paved...mentioned that before, but it's also further away. Blue lot has been great because the practice fields become part of the area...great for having a tent, walking around, throwing bags, having room for your grill, kids running around, etc. For us, Blue Lot is totally better.

$500 isn't an "added" level either. It was $250 for a long time, then $300, then $400. Now it's up to $500. Have had Blue Lot passes forever and have watched that # increase...
        I wonder how many I've confused with the comments?:bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Carson-Newman

5 home games

Reserved Seat Back: $72
          Reserved Bench: $48
          Bench General Admission: $40

Comment

WSSU has 5 home games. The reserved sections (with individual stadium chairs) are $150. These two sections are on the home side under the press box.

GA season tickets are $100. These are standard bench seating with no back support.

Add $75 to either option and it becomes an all access pass that includes Basketball and Baseball.

We charge for parking which typically runs about $8 for the gravel lot that runs parallel to the visitors side. If you purchase season tickets you can also purchase a season parking pass for $100. This is in our south lot (connected part of the stadium endzone) which is paved and the most prime tailgate location.

Comment

Six home games this year for the Coo, but I believe the price stays the same whether it's 5 or 6...

$100/seat for the upper deck reserved chairbacks, $90/seat for lower deck bleacher GA. Purchasing before July 1st nets you early bird pricing, $90/seat or $72/seat respectively.
              For reference, single game tickets sell for $20 each for uppers, $15 each for lower deck.
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Mulerider fans can attend all basketball, football, baseball and softball for $50.00 a piece.

Comment

Tickets at SMSU are about $15-20 for chairback seating and $10-$12 for regular seating per game. So anywhere from $60-$120 per ticket per season. Quite affordable. No minimum donations required.

Suites (there are 7 of them) are $10,000 for a full suite (32 tickets - for all events including high school football game as well - which is part of the selling point) or $7500 for half a suite and half the tickets. Most of the suites are sold as half suites so SMSU is getting close to $75,000 from those suites per year. If you break it down the suites are a great deal. you pay around $30 - $40 per ticket and you get the best seats and indoor/outdoor suite.

I have been part of a suite from the start and it was the absolute right thing to do. well worth the money especially since you also get those seats for high school football games as well. No brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                    Tickets at SMSU are about $15-20 for chairback seating and $10-$12 for regular seating per game. So anywhere from $60-$120 per ticket per season. Quite affordable. No minimum donations required.

Suites (there are 7 of them) are $10,000 for a full suite (32 tickets - for all events including high school football game as well - which is part of the selling point) or $7500 for half a suite and half the tickets. Most of the suites are sold as half suites so SMSU is getting close to $75,000 from those suites per year. If you break it down the suites are a great deal. you pay around $30 - $40 per ticket and you get the best seats and indoor/outdoor suite.

I have been part of a suite from the start and it was the absolute right thing to do. well worth the money especially since you also get those seats for high school football games as well. No brainer.
                    With the way you put it, it really does seem to be priced quite reasonably. The $15-20 chairback seating is probably what most would be looking for. But I personally think the suite is what most of us dream for.

Comment

New Haven has four home games this season on the Charger blue turf. The costs are per ticket:

$80 - Reserved section seating (best seats, at or near the 50 yard line)
                      $30 - Adult general admission (other seats in the home bleachers)
                      $15 - Child/Senior general admission

Student admission used to be free with current student ID. I don't know if they still do that, it's been a while since I was a student.

https://newhavenchargers.com/news/20...w-on-sale.aspx

Comment

Chadron State- dunno about season passes, but adult single game tickets are $12, good for anywhere in which seats are not reserved. Parking is free. Basketball games are $8 in general admission sections.
                        Last edited by sportsvine; 09-02-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X