Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yes but you can't make it the default orientation like the last board.
    Yes you can.
    Go to your User Settings - under Account, there is an option Conversation Detail Options: Display Mode: you can chose either Posts or Latest Activity. Chose Latest Activity
    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
      Yes you can.
      Go to your User Settings - under Account, there is an option Conversation Detail Options: Display Mode: you can chose either Posts or Latest Activity. Chose Latest Activity
      Yes, but that puts the posts in reverse order, which I personally find harder to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Yes, but that puts the posts in reverse order, which I personally find harder to follow.
        Which is exactly what they were asking how to do it

Comment

Which is exactly what they were asking how to do it
          Are you sure? Because on the old board, when I clicked on the thread title it took me to the first unread post, but the posts remained in order, so I assumed that's what FS was asking about. Not a big deal, but that doesn't appear to be an option on the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Are you sure? Because on the old board, when I clicked on the thread title it took me to the first unread post, but the posts remained in order, so I assumed that's what FS was asking about. Not a big deal, but that doesn't appear to be an option on the new one.
            Yep I'm sure that is what they were asking...

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
            Also, if anyone has a tip on how to make the most recent post appear at the top of each thread rather than having to click the thread and then click again to whatever the last page of the thread is, I would gladly take input on where I can find that setting. Thanks. Unless no one helps me out. Then not thanks to any of you chumps. :)
            Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
            Yes but you can't make it the default orientation like the last board.
            This was the default setting on the last board - not sure how you had yours set up. If you didn't log in, it wasn't reverse order, but if you were logged in it was reverse order by default.

Comment

Yep I'm sure that is what they were asking...

This was the default setting on the last board - not sure how you had yours set up. If you didn't log in, it wasn't reverse order, but if you were logged in it was reverse order by default.
              Yep, I misread Mr's initial post. My bad.

Comment

I don't know if the question was in here or has been answered, but I think I figured out how to imitate the "What's New" button.

It will be forum specific I believe.

When you are in a forum, click on the LATEST ACTIVITY tab.

Look to the FILTER to the right and click the arrow.

Look at NEW TOPICS and select OFF.

I think it will replicate the "What's New" tab somewhat.

Comment

Nevermind. That only works for the forum you're viewing where you can see the latest activity anyway. We will try to figure it out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    Nevermind. That only works for the forum you're viewing where you can see the latest activity anyway. We will try to figure it out eventually.
                    Either way, this is still by far the best board on the internet.
                    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Are the smileys and being able to post GIF's in the picture icon going to continue? Love the WYSIWYG mode!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

The old board had a "show printable view" button which was great when I printed the Pick'em thread. Is there something like that on this board and I'm just missing it?

Comment

How do you reply to a message? I thought I was able to do that the other day. Now, I don't see it......

#BlazerNation

Comment

I'm curious why some avatars fill the full box while others are only a small portion of it. I've tried a few different avatars, have stretched the window to fill the full picture, only to end up having it only fill a portion of the avatar box, making it so you can barely see the picture. In the mean time, others seem to have avatars that fill the full box and they're quite clear.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
                              I'm curious why some avatars fill the full box while others are only a small portion of it. I've tried a few different avatars, have stretched the window to fill the full picture, only to end up having it only fill a portion of the avatar box, making it so you can barely see the picture. In the mean time, others seem to have avatars that fill the full box and they're quite clear.
                              Probably has to do with the image size of the original photo

Comment

• JR Chaney
                                JR Chaney commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yep, if it's not sized properly and it has to resize it can shrink it to fit.

There is no avatar manager like there was before. There is an add on you can purchase to do that sort of thing but I have not and don't know if I will.

The avatars before were 50x50. These are 80x80. When possible, I have replaced the avatars of people who I see or when I searched for people with the most posts, etc. I am usually methodical in how I do things but this has been totally random. I might provide an avatar page so that you guys can upload avatars yourself or maybe apply them if it's obvious what team people support when they register.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X