Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Thank you very much. I know that I have deleted potential posters multiple times when I thought they were spammers. They probably got tired of it and gave up.
    Better safe than sorry Chief. For those of us who choose to partake you provide an invaluable service, especially for those of us that are in foreign lands :)

Comment

Thank you very much. I know that I have deleted potential posters multiple times when I thought they were spammers. They probably got tired of it and gave up.
      I was very persistent...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I was very persistent...
        Yes you were. There are several checks that I run when I have doubts and I believe I couldn't trace your IP.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Better safe than sorry Chief. For those of us who choose to partake you provide an invaluable service, especially for those of us that are in foreign lands :)
          It would be especially difficult for someone in a foreign country because that's where a ton of spam originates.

Comment

Maybe everyone could get a little D2football.com logo to put on the back of their favorite team's hat and wear it to games?

Comment

I'm not a fan of the new way the scores page is structured. The old site had each game's schools and scores shown above and below each other with 2 games shown on each line.

The new page has both teams on one line stretched across the full width of the page. Now, when looking at all the scores, I feel my head moving side to side like I'm watching a tennis match.

Otherwise, overall the new site is a bit different but easily navigated

Comment

Coug,

The scoreboard is not completed. The things you discuss are on #2 on the to do list.

What device do you use to view scores?

Comment

This is the general idea of how it will look. The links the the audio/video/live stats may go on a second line below the team name. I don't know yet. This is on a list of things to be done. I have spent a lot of money for these upgrades but was still given a discount by the guy writing the code. He is a D2 alum and played football and is an awesome guy, but because he has been so cool about things I don't feel like I can just strong arm him into getting it done now. He has a few more immediate things this week that will make him "real" money and he needs to do that to support his family. He believes it will work on this during this week but I am unsure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1440.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	424110

Comment

This is the general idea of how it will look. The links the the audio/video/live stats may go on a second line below the team name. I don't know yet. This is on a list of things to be done. I have spent a lot of money for these upgrades but was still given a discount by the guy writing the code. He is a D2 alum and played football and is an awesome guy, but because he has been so cool about things I don't feel like I can just strong arm him into getting it done now. He has a few more immediate things this week that will make him "real" money and he needs to do that to support his family. He believes it will work on this during this week but I am unsure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1440.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	424110
                    Wait...I thought you were going to have my pic on that page! :laugh:

Comment

Brandon, thanks for replying. I usually login to D2Football on my PC with a 24" monitor. I know it looks a little different on my iPhone

The "scores" page you've shown above looks almost identical to how the old scores page looked. I appreciate all the work in putting the new site together. Once again, thank you

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	1440.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	424110
                        I like it. Thumbs up!
                        Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
                          Brandon, thanks for replying. I usually login to D2Football on my PC with a 24" monitor. I know it looks a little different on my iPhone

The "scores" page you've shown above looks almost identical to how the old scores page looked. I appreciate all the work in putting the new site together. Once again, thank you
                          Yes. I have 24" monintors as well. That's why I was curious. It's the most common complaint I'm getting. Even someone with an iPad had the issue.

Comment

Coug,

The scoreboard is not completed. The things you discuss are on #2 on the to do list.

What device do you use to view scores?
                            I love the sort function for the scoreboard.

Comment

Can the winner be highlighted in some format on the scoreboard? Text or background color, arrow to the left of the logo, or bolding.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
                                Can the winner be highlighted in some format on the scoreboard? Text or background color, arrow to the left of the logo, or bolding.
                                Will look into it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X